EVOlution video review

igetcha

How much and how often are you using your mini? I only ask because I have never even heard of anything close to a 12 hour life span from the battery. Would you say it lasts that long when you only smoke about ten puffs an hour or couple of hours? I would really just love to know if at all possible how often you are smoking your mini to be getting such an incredible battery life-span.

Good review, done like a champ, and thank you as well.

• 3 weeks later...

hi sean, sorry for the delay in replying!

i must point out that the the 8 - 12 hours is not constant vaping! lol i treat it like a regular cigarette so when i feel the need to get my nicotine fix i have about 15 puffs and then put it down until i next feel the need....... i base all my e-cig reviews on the same principle.

if im using my evo then i will take one fully charged battery with me to work and that will get me thru the day easily. i believe the pilot from puresmoker also has similar excellant battery life, though ive not tried one myself.

cheers,

scott

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for clearing that up for me igetcha69. I have the Pilot from puresmoker and, to be honest, I'm just not very impressed with the product. I am much happier with my peewee. Of coarse I could just have an atomizer that is not working properly, but I don't know for sure yet because I have not ordered a new one.

P.S. I loved the video you did of the smoke rings. Great Vid Man!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines