Dagnabit! I Think I'm Getting The Flu

100.5 degree temperature. Killer headache. Slight nausea. Starting to get a cough. Grr.

-G

Ooooh. You poor guy ! I just got over the flu from helll a couple of weeks ago. I felt like I just went through the first 20 minutes of "Saving Private Ryan" Get to bed and rest. Hope you fee better soon !

Edited by keenan

After the H1N1 outbreak I've noticed that there have been more people getting sick than normal. A bunch of colds with the worst sore throat ever, horrible stomach viruses, and cold/flu alien hybrids. Since I got H1N1 about two or three months ago I've been sick almost nonstop. I start to recover and get something else. Everyone at work has been getting sick too. I've even noticed people I see a lot like gas station attendants getting sick over and over. My fiance's parents said that at their work the sick people have to work because too many people are getting sick. It seems like everyone is either sick or recovering from it. I think H1N1 did something to us like mutated our immune systems, mutated with cold and flu virus, or something. This just isn't normal. Anyway, get well soon.