Ad Found On Foxnews For Ecig

Yeah, thats the one that'll take ya to the cleaners. First, its WAY to expensive for a starter kit, "if you decide to keep it". AND, they put you on the automatic pay system, where your card is charged every month, like it or not. Has good info and graphics though. Hoosiermama, if youre thinking about getting this one, I HIGHLY reccomend you DONT. Like Arno says, NEVER pay more than $ 60.00 for a starter kit.

Edited by keenan

And if you try to return it you'll have to call for a Return Authorization. Good luck with that. I know someone who did that. Got an automated system telling there were X number of customers ahead of him and his call would be answered in the order of the call. When the number got down to 2 or 3 the line would go dead.

Like Arno says, NEVER pay more than $ 60.00 for a starter kit.

I paid $65 for mine...but I got 2 attys 2 batts a pcc with usb charger, a house charger and 5 carts...

Haven't seen anyone beat that yet...

I was going to post the fine print from the website for your perusal but I was unable to copy and paste it for some reason.It is at the bottom of the home page linked to above.Be very wary.