Anybody have a smok Majesty ?

Hi all I was wondering if anyone has one of the majesty 225s yet?

And,if by chance you do I have a question .I put my old tank on it when I got it because I washed the new one and it was wet but I really wanted to try it so i sis and it worked great but when I put the new tank on it it won't let me choose new coil .it keeps reverting to the old coil at a much higher omhs when I choose new it,goes to the Old one anyways :(  I can't figure out how to make it forget that old,coil .any ideas?

• 1 month later...
Hi all I was wondering if anyone has one of the majesty 225s yet?
And,if by chance you do I have a question .I put my old tank on it when I got it because I washed the new one and it was wet but I really wanted to try it so i sis and it worked great but when I put the new tank on it it won't let me choose new coil .it keeps reverting to the old coil at a much higher omhs when I choose new it,goes to the Old one anyways :(  I can't figure out how to make it forget that old,coil .any ideas?

Take the tank off and hit the fire button. When it says no coil screw the tank back on before the display goes out. Hit the fire button again and it should ask if it’s a new coil. Select yes and you should be good to go. I don’t have the majesty but that’s how it works on my alien 220 and my al85.