Passthru

Derrek

I was wondering if anybody knew for sure if i could use 510 parts on the blu such as the passthrough or atty's? I've read in some places that it can be done and will work, but I want to make sure first

I was wondering if anybody knew for sure if i could use 510 parts on the blu such as the passthrough or atty's? I've read in some places that it can be done and will work, but I want to make sure first

As I recall, no, you cant interchange 510 parts with a Blu. I have both, and the reason I dont is because I read that somewhere. Something to do with the batts and Mah's and Ohms and stuff. I know nothing about electronics, so I just does what Im told. Im sure someone else will come along to explain it though.

I would buy the passthrough and try it .The worse case scenario is you get to buy some attomizers and carts to use on the passthrough at home .Not a lot of true blu users that I have come across.The 510 is a whole lot easier to find parts and accesories for anyway.I don't have any batteries or chargers for 901's and 510's just adapters to use them on my KB PT and 801 batteries.

Edited by mcquinn

I have a cheapo 510 PT and the Blu atty will thread and work fine.U can use your 510 batts to Vape Blu attys also.The threads are the same but the chargers are reverse polarity and will ruin your batteries if you can fit it.

Your Blu batts i would not use on 510 stuff,I have only tried once and the 510 atty went out, not sure why so I never tried again if you have a dire need to know I have some old 510 atties that barely work and would sacrifie one of them to test again for you.

I have not used this much so dont know how long Blu atties would hold up or if it hurts them(I doubt).I kinda save this for last resort usage since i have about 30+ blu carts left in a pinch they vape better(more vapor)with 510 gear...