Lb 801 - My Vapor Store

My brother sent this link for a decent price on LB 801s. I just wonder if anyone has experience with these? The ones I got from Arno are great, and attys are on my next list. Just looking at possibilities. I'm not as much a bargain hunter as I am loyal, so the small price difference isn't a huge driver.

DSE 801 from My Vapor Store

Thanks for any info.

Well, I can let you know in a few days. I just placed an order from them. I'm very loyal, too, but would like to have a couple of extra places I can buy from - just in case. I saw where someone had recommended them (can't remember who or when) so I looked at the site yesterday. They have a special right now on attys, so I ordered some.

Hey Guys,

I ordered six of them and have had them for about a month now. These are different than the original LB's that Arno had, and are different than the other LB 801's out there (the Joye 302 LB atomizers).

They are finicky atomizers. You have to watch how much liquid you put in, seems that more than 2 drops at a time and they flood, and then get all fussy. I have been vaping them on my VP Passthru though, and have had no problems since you the 5volts blasts through anything, but on the 3.7volt batteries you have to drip more often with less at a time.

You can buy some Joye 302 (801 LB penstyle) from here as well.... Link

Just $0.01 more expensive than the one you linked above. Seems this company is out of Phoenix, AZ.

I think those are the 2 hole atomizers like the Janty Classic. I think they are made by Joye, and even though they are "low bridge", they don't work that great on the VP units. Of course, I'm assuming I'm right about the 302 atty.

@GDub-Good link above..Thanks.

@JM - yeah, the Joye 302 is the one is Janty Stick. They have been rocking on my VPPT, but not so great on the VP2. It seems to dig the high voltage,and they are really tough atty's. At first I didn't like them, but after abusing a couple of them (Joye 302's) for over a month now, I'm quite happy with them. They don't die off like the standard atty's do at high voltage, and I don't have problems with them in the Janty Stick like standard 801 atty's.

Edited by Hawk

@GDub-Good link above..Thanks.

@JM - yeah, the Joye 302 is the one is Janty Stick. They have been rocking on my VPPT, but not so great on the VP2. It seems to dig the high voltage,and they are really tough atty's. At first I didn't like them, but after abusing a couple of them (Joye 302's) for over a month now, I'm quite happy with them. They don't die off like the standard atty's do at high voltage, and I don't have problems with them in the Janty Stick like standard 801 atty's.

I had never tried one on my VP-PT but I just did. WOW! Excellent choice! They really didn't work that well on the VP2 but they are the absolute best for the Stick. I didn't find the LB from Arno worked that well on the Stick. But they kick on the VP2! I've been picking up the 302 type attys from JantyUSA in the TAWA model for 8.99. So far the quality has been excellent. So I guess we can recommend the 302 types for the VP-PT!

Thanks for the info everyone. I just ordered a Joye302 to see if there really was a difference between it and the LB801. It's good to know that it might not work so well on the VP2, but should work well on the PT when I get it. I'll have to keep that in mind. If I can.

That's just another thing I love about this forum. I get info just when I need it and I seldom have to ask any questions. Someone else usually asks it for me. :rolleyes2: