Cleaned my atomizer and now it's dead

I soaked my atomizer in warm water for an hour , let it dry over night and now it's dead . I took about 20 strong drags but still no vape . Any suggestions ?

After cleaning did you prime it with a few drops first? When they are new they are actually filled with a little juice. I don't think it should be puffed upon if totally dry. I have seen that on other forums. But I too am still new at this.

Sounds dead to me, hope you have a spare.

I have have 2 RN4081 atomizers that are about two months old...they were doing ok but needed to be cleaned as well. For a while I was using caned air (like you would use to clean a computer) to just blow them out....that worked ok. A few nights ago I boiled some water on the stove and dumped them both in for about 1 min. I blew them out with some caned air and then let them air dry for about 20 min. After a few primer puffs and just dripping no carts...they worked beautifully...like they were new again...

Hope this helps...

-Trey :D

I soaked my atomizer in warm water for an hour , let it dry over night and now it's dead . I took about 20 strong drags but still no vape . Any suggestions ?

Sometimes it's bad luck and they just die out. Atomizers need to be treated as a disposable part of the ecig. However before you throw it out make sure that it's completely dry this is important. If your sure then you need to add about 3 drop of liquid. THEN start puffing on it again. If you tried to puff on it dry you may have killed it.

Also you say there is no vape but do you still feel it getting warm?

I have have 2 RN4081 atomizers that are about two months old...they were doing ok but needed to be cleaned as well. For a while I was using caned air (like you would use to clean a computer) to just blow them out....that worked ok. A few nights ago I boiled some water on the stove and dumped them both in for about 1 min. I blew them out with some caned air and then let them air dry for about 20 min. After a few primer puffs and just dripping no carts...they worked beautifully...like they were new again...

Hope this helps...

-Trey :D

I often times boil my atomizers especially the PeeWee's. Makes them work great afterwards.