A Madmans Xmas

Madness

Greetings all..

Wow, this was an Xmas to remember!

Started off at the LAX Airport (yes stealth Vaping at the Airport), First flight to Denver (Stealth in-Flight Vaping all the way), Did the Xmas thing in Colorado with the family (Good times indeed)...

Headed to the Denver Airport Saturday at 1PM, First flight was delayed beyond the possibility of making the last connecting flight back to LAX.

Vaped like a Mad Man at the Denver Airport trying to figure something out to get home....

Tons of people stuck due to flight delays, cancellations and weather related problems.

Hey look... a flight to Santa Barbara but there was no way to connect from Santa Barbara back to LAX that late....

Hell, lets do it anyway....

Vaped from Denver to Santa Barbara on a small Puddle Jumper..

Now what? a Hotel? No way on a Holiday weekend, How to get back to LA and get my car at LAX Airport Parking?

Hell, lets rent a Mustang and rock it back to LA...

It was about 2 Hours north of the House of Madness and another Hr. beyond that to LAX, who cares, and off we go.

Made it back to LAX, got my car out of the parking jail, returned the rental Mustang and began the journey home.

Made it back home at 1:45 AM Sunday...

Moral of the story?

Stealth Vaping is a good thing, having extra charged Batts is great, holding enough Juice to keep me from getting way pissed and living up to my nick name….. Priceless!