Coilart Azeroth rdta or avocado 24??

Dunc23

So I am back to vaping after a year long break. I never built a coil myself and I know there are premade coils now and I'm wondering what people's experience have been with the coilart Azeroth compared to the avocado 24. I like clouds but prefer flavor more. I'm leaning towards doing the single coil avocado 24 setup unless someone can tell me different. Should I go with Clapton premade coil for the build ? If so what size and how many wraps? I'm clueless when it comes to the different ohm and diameter of the coil. Please help thanks

Hi Dunc23,

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

There are a lot of great people on this forum, who I'm sure can help you. I have never used the Azeroth so I can't comment if it's better or not. I do however love my Avocado 24 and use only single coils. I like using both hand wrapped and premade coils. I prefer  0.3ohm stainless steel coils for flavor and  my juice is a 70vg/30pg ratio.  I get both great flavored vapor and good clouds though I don't "cloud chase". I have run 2 coils but find that it wasn't any better and in fact I didn't like it that much. Twisted coils and claptons do offer different options but I haven't used them too much so I can't really give you an informed opinion sorry.

For your wraps and such,  I think the  Steam Engine  tool  will help you determine what will work best for you.

I'm sure that some one will chime in that knows a lot more than I do and you'll get great advice.