Looking For Juice - Is Vapor Pro's Good?

Wolf

I've been shopping around for good juice deals and found Vapor Pro has 30ml for $15.95 special. It's normally $29.95 and they have the ones I vape. Should I pull the trigger on this great deal?

Update - I ordered my juice and picked up a 510 atty and a new charger (only 4 bucks: normally $16). When my 510 charger died I gave up on em.

Edited by Wolf

Wolf, I've only tried their menthol flavor and it was good. I wasn't a menthol smoker, but I still can't taste flavors very much and I sure can taste that one.

I have ordered a 510 kit and some attys from Art at Vapor Pro and I can say he has the most wonderful customer service, good prices, and fast shipping.

I've got some 555, Virginia and Chocolate. I've only gotten juice from 3 places so far, and compared to VT juice and Liquid Express (from Dietsmokes), I'd call it "just okay". Not much flavor. I just started using it again in an effort to preseve my "good stuff" and so that it doesn't go to waste. I won't call it bad, but won't say it's great either.

I've got some 555, Virginia and Chocolate. I've only gotten juice from 3 places so far, and compared to VT juice and Liquid Express (from Dietsmokes), I'd call it "just okay". Not much flavor. I just started using it again in an effort to preseve my "good stuff" and so that it doesn't go to waste. I won't call it bad, but won't say it's great either.

I think the Vapor Talk Store has us just a little bit spoiled!! I can't seem to find anything that I like as much as Midnight........help!!