What Is The Difference Between A 3.7V & A 5V Mod?

fatalis

Hi!

I was wondering what the main difference between the different voltage mods? Is one just stronger and gives more of a throat hit? or is there more to that?

Thanks for any info and Happy Holidays!:mobile:

It's mostly throat hit and vapor. A 5 volt will give you more vapor and a MUCH stronger throat hit. Some people like it some don't.

Does a higher voltage mod battery last longer? And what does it do to the flavor of the juice?

I think 5 volts kinda burns the liquid and makes it taste bad, but some like it.The bigger longer lasting more time between charges is the big selling point.I have a Joye/Janty passthrough with the battery inline and is a 3.7 volt one ,and a homemade one that does 5 volts .I have found that if you cart at 5 volts the poly melts and forms a crust that keeps the liquid from soaking in.5 volts does keep the attomizer element cleaner and I suppose it seem tha atty is lasting longer.I just clean mine wwhen the flavor starts to change.Kinda like everything else personal preference and appearance .Some people like the old "mine is bigger than yours " line. ;)

From what I heard, 3.7 volt is a good all around vape with good battery life depending on how much you vape. While 5 volt is great for direct dripping, but heard that as well, that 5 volt can burn up faster so if you have a heavy finger, it can kill the taste. But I dunno... Chris pretty much nailed it.

I think 5 volts kinda burns the liquid and makes it taste bad, but some like it.The bigger longer lasting more time between charges is the big selling point.I have a Joye/Janty passthrough with the battery inline and is a 3.7 volt one ,and a homemade one that does 5 volts .I have found that if you cart at 5 volts the poly melts and forms a crust that keeps the liquid from soaking in.5 volts does keep the attomizer element cleaner and I suppose it seem tha atty is lasting longer.I just clean mine wwhen the flavor starts to change.Kinda like everything else personal preference and appearance .Some people like the old "mine is bigger than yours " line. ;)

Yeah, I guess I've made up my mind to get the Spade! I just don't like the idea of the flavor burning up in a 5-6 volt and if the Spade is anything like a 510 USB passthrough, then I'm all for it! The 510 passthrough is my fave so far, I don't really need much more throat hit than that... Thanks for all your help guys! As usual, you guys are always more than helpful! :thumbsup: