Are All Cartomizer The Same?

lori

Hi - I originally bought an e-cig from our local mall; not knowing anything about them (before visiting this site and still anxiously awaiting my spade); but mine is the cartomizer style. My question is: Do they all fit the same? I was thinking about ordering some cartomizers online , because I'm not happy with the ones at the mall. I just let my brother borrow it for a flight; he had never seen one before, and was impressed. I told him all about this site in order to do his own research - hoping he'll order one, too. Your comments are always appreciated! And Happy Holidays to all! I was reading some of your cute posts - very creative! : ) Thanks, Lori

Welcome Lori ! Glad to have you on VaporTalk, and, unfortunatley, I cant answer your question as I dont have a cartomizer. But, Im going to move this post to the section where I am SURE some other members may be able to help ! Good luck, and Merry Christmas to you too ! :thumbsup:

Hi - I originally bought an e-cig from our local mall; not knowing anything about them (before visiting this site and still anxiously awaiting my spade); but mine is the cartomizer style. My question is: Do they all fit the same? I was thinking about ordering some cartomizers online , because I'm not happy with the ones at the mall. I just let my brother borrow it for a flight; he had never seen one before, and was impressed. I told him all about this site in order to do his own research - hoping he'll order one, too. Your comments are always appreciated! And Happy Holidays to all! I was reading some of your cute posts - very creative! : ) Thanks, Lori

What is the model/name of your cartomizer E-Cig...

Most of us that have this type, use the Vapor King / KR-808D-1 model., its the most common one...

What is the model/name of your cartomizer E-Cig...

Most of us that have this type, use the Vapor King / KR-808D-1 model., its the most common one...

I can give you a quick easy answer and that is no all cartomizers are not the same. I know, for sure, of 2 different and not compatible types. One is the E9 or V9. I have one from Green Smoke and I think Long Totem and a couple of other suppliers sell those. The other I know of is the KR-808D-1. I also have one of those. There are many suppliers of that type. They are completely incompatible because each has a different type of thread on the battery. Merry Christmas.

Without seeing the unit it's a little hard to tell. Not all cartomizers are the same, the threads are different sizes. If you post a picture of the battery and atomizer we can to help ya out a bit :D

Thanks for all of the replies - this way I just won't go ahead and start ordering cartomizers..........mine actually does not

have a model number.....if I can, I will post pictures.....thanks, and I hope Santa is good to everyone!