Travel Advice, Please

dlynne

whistle.gifiiam.gif

Huh??? innocent.gif

This is why I flunked chemestry/physics/name the science!

oooops, sorry dude, basically don't vape in an airplane bathroom, they are no longer "smoke" detectors as much as they are now vapor (moisture, chemicals, anthrax, other unknowns) detectors.

1) the alarm system thinks the tiny droplets of vapor make it activate,

ssssccccrrrreeeeeekkkkk, armed guards appear and offer you - coffee, tea or a beverage.

2) the little room does not allow for the droplets of vapor to just disappear cuz the little room is just that -- a little room.

HaPpY hOLiDaze....

from the pink Princess

oooops, sorry dude, basically don't vape in an airplane bathroom, they are no longer "smoke" detectors as much as they are now vapor (moisture, chemicals, anthrax, other unknowns) detectors.

1) the alarm system thinks the tiny droplets of vapor make it activate,

ssssccccrrrreeeeeekkkkk, armed guards appear and offer you - coffee, tea or a beverag

What about the tiny droplets if p....no activation? :dribble:

Just funnin' with you Vacker, A Very Merry Christmas to you and Yours!

I arrived home last night, with all of my e-cig equipment and juice intact...no incidents and no questions from tSA!

Thanks to all for your advice, and I am a confident vaper. I was concerned because I travel a lot for business, but now I see there are no problems.

Congrats dylnne. Glad to hear you made it home safely and with all of your e-cig gear intact. That's good news for all those who vape and fly.

Hope you had a good time while you were gone. Now you need to sit back and have a good time catching up on what you missed here while you were gone. :dribble: