Battery Specs?

I'm working on a short intro to ecigs for coworkers and other people I meet who show an interest in vaping. I'll just make a CD with the document on it to hand out. Anyway, I want to include some data on battery life, along with a description of milliamp hours (mAh) as an objective comparison.

So here's my question. Does anyone know where I can find data on mAh for other batteries? I'd like to compare common commercial units to the batts in more practical mods like my VP2. For example, my first ecig was a Vapor King from V4L (who is a great company). I'd like to find out more about the battery.

Here's what I originally got, only with manual batteries. But I can't find specs on the batts.

Vapor King Kit

Does anyone know the model designation of this battery, in addition to its specs?

Any specification data is welcomed! I'd also appreciate any feedback on my little paper, which is in the Campaigning subforum.

Thanks!

From what I have seen the shorts are 180mah,regulars are 280 and XL's are 360 or 380(not sure).

The model # is KR808D-1.

AkA the vapor king,nebula,Vaporello,208D,HQV92,ECV92,Zeus,PR110,PR111,EasyCig,

Choice Fusion,Nhaler.

This compatibility/AKA list from Mist-stix.com

Corresponding with Leaford they are improving the Batts and carts as of now and will be offering a new model called the VK 1 early in 2010 at Vapor4life only...

This is a great idea. Will you share the finished product with us?

Edit - Never mind. Found your doc in the other post. Sorry - a little behind due to a power outage.

Edited by Brian

Here is a link to more info than you ever wanted to know about E-ciggs battery info here.

http://www.e-smokers...patability.html

Whoa! Man you are not kidding! That's cool! And yet another forum! :D Thanks mcquinn, that's great.

Brian, I honestly do welcome any input on my little paper. It's meant as an introduction from someone its recipients will know, hence the personal point of view. I just want to be sure not to put any factual errors out there. Or any serious grammatical embarrassments. ;)