Some Basic Vaping Information

Assuming I can do it, attached below is a text document that I prepared to give to a friend who has shown some interest in vaping. She has cut my wife's and my hair for several years and is a truly nice human being who smokes. I'd told her that I would let her try my VP2 the next time I brought my wife to get her haircut, and that was yesterday. Our friend tried vaping for the first time and seemed to find it satisfying. I gave her a couple of copies of a CD with an earlier version of this document to take home, hoping to save her and her boyfriend some of the time and money I spent getting to a satisfying point in my own vaping. I've worked on it some more this morning and would welcome your input in refining it. I plan to carry copies of the CD to give to anyone who shows even a modest interest in vaping, and potentially to the HR dept at my employment, whenever they become aware of e-cigs and decide to ban them out of hand.

I'm not a great writer by any means. I'm primarily interested in corrections of my factual information, but I do welcome critical feedback on my questionable writing too! :D

Here is a version in .doc format for windose users:

Basic Vaping Info - windose format

Here's a politically correct Open Document version for everyone else:

Basic Vaping Info - ODT

This document is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

88x31.png

I've noticed some issues in typing and some info I failed to complete.

I have a question, which I'll also post on the main forum. Does anyone know where I can find data on mAh for other batteries? I'd like to compare commercial units to the more practical mods like my VP2. For example, my first ecig was a Vapor King from V4L (who is a great company). I'd like to find out more about the battery.

Here's what I originally got, only with manual batteries. But I can't find specs on the batts.

Vapor King Ultimate Ultimate Kit