HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Reviews

I recieved my sample box from HiLIQ today. In it was 10 70% VG 6 mg nicotine liquids they say are there best seller samples. HiLIQ is a Chinese liquid company but claim to use USA sourced ingredients, and USA sourced recipes. They offer 2 VG/PG ratios, 50/50 and the 70% VG I got. I will advise you, vape lightly on these, it will sneak up on ya. 

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Raspberry

It is a very sweet and slightly tangy raspberry flavor. Vapor production is amazing. Unlike most Japan or China liquids, it has no aftertaste. It doesn't last very long at all. It also has a somewhat harsh throat hit. Great for those coming off cigarettes. Matter of fact, it lasts about like a 90% VG, PG free liquid. Other than that it is a okay liquid. I rather liked the flavor, just wasn't exactly for me. 

7 Of 10 Rating

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Ice Apple

I am not a mint fan by any means, but this is TOTALLY AMAZING! It smells like a nice tart green apple. Inhale is crisp and clean Granny Smith and exhale is same with just right mix of coolness. Vapor production is competition level and it lasts about average. No aftertaste and leaves you feeling refreshed. 

7.8 Of 10 Rating

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Blueberry

This one here is the amazing blueberry. Whether on inhale or exhale all you get is a ripe freshly picked blueberries taste. Vapor production is amazing. Flavor is bold yet smooth with virtually no throat hit. My only complaint is like the others from this company they do not last very long. haha Libra commands for blueberry and fruit fans I just do not recommend for a daily vape, it is just too simple and I fear you would burn out on it. 

8 Of 10 Rating

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Ice Melon

This is a perfect mix of mixed melons and ice cold mint. On inhale you get a sweet and fresh melon flavor on exhale the mint really kicks in. This one is totally refreshing and satisfying. paper production is stellar considering it is a 70% VG. I recommend to all melon, fruit and menthol fans. 

8.2 Of 10 Rating

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Menthol Marlboro

this to me is just an extreme menthol and no tobacco flavor at all. This one truly misses the mark. As a former Marlboro Menthol and Marlboro Smooth smoker, it is a true disappointment. I can't blame him too much it seems to be a flavor nobody can reproduce. 

1 Of 10 Rating

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Strawberry

just listen to this one will make your mouth water. Smells like freshly picked right off the vine strawberries. Inhale and exhale both is a nice bold fresh strawberry flavor. As many of my loyal followers know I am a huge strawberry fan. This one right here is an excellent strawberry. just one Vapor this and you can tell they really do used American sourced flavor ingredients. This one may be simple but I just don't see anyone burning out on it.

10 Of 10 Rating

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Camel

This one has a true tobacco flavor. It's not quite as bold as an actual camera but it's pretty darn close. I would put this in a round of a Marlboro southern cut. for any tobacco fans and those first quitting cigarettes I highly recommend this. 

8 Of 10 Rating

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Fruit Punch

This one was reminiscent of the punch served at my middle school dances. nice complex well blended mixed fruit flavor on inhale and exhale is a nice juicy sweetness. Vapor production is stellar and last slightly longer than others made by this company. I recommend as an occasional or weekend vapor.

7 Of 10 Rating

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Ice Lemon

I tell you what this is one heck of a combination! strong lemon darkness on inhale, icy cold on exhale. this is not my favorite by far but definitely is a very good vape. I can definitely see using this for vaper tongue ( AKA Vaper Fatigue). Not sure why they made this one but I'm positive many, many will love it. 

6 Of 10 Rating

HiLIQ Premium E Liquids Tropical Rainforest

On paper this one seems awful. Because of this many mixed flavors seem like it would be an attack on the taste buds. however, the perfectly complement each other. from a mix of the tropical fruits to the ice cold cooling agent, it just works. I hate mint flavors but this one may see its way into my daily rotation. It's complex yet simple bold yet smooth, not to mention the perfect balance between sweet and cold. This one truly is a marvel that I recommend to anyone!

7.8 Of 10 Rating

There they are for ya. Like I said, even at a 6 mg nicotine, you feel it REALLY QUICKLY. Please keep that in mind Also, best part about it is, without extra charge, HiLIQ ships Fed Ex, so you receive your liquids rather fast. I got my samples in 4 days. With the awesomeness most of these are that is killer in my book. Head over to hiliq.com and check em out.  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines