Tasty Puff E Liquids Reviews

Most know Tasty Puff for their flavorings for tobacco/herbs. Now, they are making e liquids, and several lines as well. They are some of the first that offer a line for tanks, sub ohm tanks and dripping as well. They offer many sizes and flavors. Heck, they sent me a flavor mixing guide as well! I received two from them. Both are PG free (85% VG & Natural flavoring). Both are zero nicotine. They are Twisted Mint from their Ice drip juice line and Raz Melon from their Venom drip juice line.

Tasty Puff E Liquids Twisted Mint

This is really a twisted mint! It has mint, spearmint and peppermint. What's that mean? A ice cold inhale and exhale. Vapor production is awesome, and it lasts a decent amount of time. It is however a little too icey for me. It is kind of painful almost. Perfect for those icey, mint lovers. 

9 Of 10 Rating 

Tasty Puff E Liquids Raz Melon

This one is TOTALLY AMAZING! Smells delicious, tastes delicious, even the vapor is awesome smelling. Yes, the vapor is killer as you would expect, but it don't really last too long. But hey, its a 85% VG, PG free liquid, it by definition, isn't made to last. Great for wild mixed fruit lovers.

9.7 Of 10 Rating

I hope you liked reading these as much as I liked reviewing them. I really didn't think they was gonna be worth a penny, but the mixologists at Tasty Puff has cranked out 2 gems. As always, God bless and happy vaping y'all!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines