KY Vapor Co E Liquids Reviews

This is the second shipment Kentucky Vapor Company sent me, and much like the first, there were gems, and some not so great. While none had terrible flavors, some were a bit off of what they were named. As always, testing was done with a cloud tank and dripper as well as flavor rda and tank. Of course, I am a mechanical mod man, so a parallel box and tube mod were used. All liquids tested were 20% PG 80% VG & 6 mg nicotine. 

KY Vapor Co E Liquids Creamy Ice Cream 

While vapor production was AMAZING, the flavor is more of a smoky cream, not really a ice cream. It also gunks coils rather quickly. It doesn't last very long either. Not my fav by far and cannot really recommend to anyone buy new vapers.

4 Of 10 Rating

KY Vapor Co E Liquids Cotton Candy

This tastes like a just spun cotton candy, especially on a warm vape setup. I was suprised at how accurate the flavor is. Just truly amazing! Vapor production is stellar BUT it does kill your coils quickly and doesn't last very long at all. 

7 Of 10 Rating

KY Vapor Co E Liquids Pure Tobacco

Excellent Marlboro Southern Cut flavor. Very satisfying for a tobacco lover. Vapor kills it as does the flavor. It lasts pretty good and doesn't kill coils as fast as the others either.

7.5 Of 10 Rating

KY Vapor Co E Liquids Red Bully

This smells JUST LIKE Red Bull! However, it tastes like Red Bull with a few tea spoons of sugar. I actually know someone who puts sugar in Red Bull and pours it over crushed ice. Not a bad flavor, just not 100% correct. Vapor production is amazing but like most of these, it just doesn't last. Leaves a slight after taste and just doesn't satisfy.

5.7 Of 10 Rating

KY Vapor Co E Liquids Gummy Bear

This is the second iteration of this flavor they have sent me and this one is dead on! Inhale and exhale is as if gobbling those fat free bears! It will leave your mouth watering for more. Vapor is beyond awesome! I recommend to all candy lovers!

8 Of 10 Rating

There you have it! 5 flavors from an up and coming company that is perfecting some of the most popular flavors at very reasonable prices. Head on over to www.KYVapeCo.com and check out the full line! As always, God bless and happy vaping y'all!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines