Central Vapors E Liquids Reviews

Central Vapors E Liquid Reviews

Today, I have some VERY tasty gems for you. They are from Central Vapors. They sent me 2 of their regular 80% VG 20% PG 3 MG Nicotine liquids as well as 3 from their top shelf line Privileged Premium Vapor Liquid. These three are a 50% VG 50% PG 3 MG nicotine. The Privileged line seems to have vapor production of a 90% VG, and flavor of the opposite. No doubt they use what I suspect is vg nicotine and pg flavoring. This is the same practice used by the big, high end, premium guys. As you can tell from my reviews below, I loved each and every one of them. The Privileged, marginally more. Anyways, on to the reviews.

Central Vapors E Liquid Moonwalk

Excellent mixed berry and stone fruit flavor. Flavor leaves you satisfied, vapor is extremely dense, and it really lasts a LONG time. Highly recommend to everyone! 

10 Of 10 Rating

Central Vapors E Liquid Chameleon 

This has a very nice mixed melon, berry and stone fruit flavor. Extremely dense vapor production, flavor just strong enough to refresh and satisfy. For a 70% VG, it REALLY lasts for what seems like forever. I highly recommend for fruit fans.

9 Of 10 Rating

Privileged Premium Vapor Liquid Revolution

OMG, this stuff smells sooo good! The only thing that can touch it's aroma is it's flavor. This is so good, it is very able if starting a vape revolution! Vapor production is AMAZING! Better than a lot of competition liquids, if not all. Flavor is perfect balance of bold smooth and a awesome blend of flavor. They claim this is a 50/50 ratio. Other than it lasting 3 times longer than all the 50% PG liquids, vapor density says 90% VG. They must use superior ingredients and a true 50/50 mixture. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS. 

10 Of 10 Rating

Privileged Premium Vapor Liquid Wealth

One smell of this liquid and you will think you just become wealthy, one taste and you will think you will have to be to afford it. Surprisingly, you need not be to have wealth e juice. Vapor and flavor is robust and amazing. Highly recommend to everyone! 

10 Of 10 Rating

Privileged Premium Vapor Liquid Honor

It was truly a honor to sample this. Aroma, flavor and vapor is mindblowing. Has a creamy flavor and texture on inhale overtones of fruits on exhale. Superbly superior to tons out there and definitely worth trying. 

10 Of 10 Rating

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines