The Vape Tree E Liquids Reviews

Recently, The Vape Tree sent me some samples to try. I will admit, they were all tasty, BUT like a lot of net liquids, they aren't that good at higher wattage. Matter of fact, at 125w, the Amazing Strawberry started breaking down. The $9.50 for 15ml, $17 for 30ml. Nicotine choices are 0, 3, 6. 12, 18 & 24 MG nicotine. You can have it in 60% PG 40% VG, 20% PG 80% VG and now even a customer option for your personal preference of ratio. Mine came in 6mg nicotine and 80% VG 20% PG. Currently, you can enter Ducky50 & get 50% off all orders until November 30th. Now on to the reviews. 

The Vape Tree E Liquids Amazing Strawberry 

This is truly amazing. Tastes almost better than the real thing. Vapor productivity should be higher but flavor is great. Very smooth and refreshing. I do not see this as a ADV due to the simplicity, but a great fruit vape. It doesn't really last however. 

6.7 Of 10 Rating

The Vape Tree E Liquid Banyan Tree

This is a very mysterious flavor. On inhale I pick up a smoky cream and on exhale coconut with possibly a hint of lime. While totally complex it's just not for me, but I do see this being a ADV for many. Vapor productivity is ridiculous and flavor strength is pretty good. My main complaint is it just goes sooo quickly and, in my opinion, at this price, it should last a whole lot longer.

7 Of 10 Rating

The Vape Tree E Liquid Royal Tobacco

While this smells like cookies, it is a killer Marlboro vape. Has a nice mellow toasted flavor on inhale and bold tobacco on exhale, just like Marlboro claims they do to their tobaccos. Vapor production is higher than you can puff off a stinkies. Flavor is bold but not overpowering. It actually lasts longer than the rest of their samples do as well. Not for me, but HIGHLY recommend for any Marlboro fans. 

9 Of 10 Rating

The Vape Tree E Liquid Pinoy Punch

This is a a very unique vape to say the least. It actually requires a new coil in a tank and a wick in a RDA to keep it from tasting like a fart. It has a very weird tropical flavor that lasts and vapor production is stellar. It lasts forever as well. I just cannot get into this flavor, totally opposite of what I like. 

6 Of 10 Rating

The Vape Tree E Liquid Gooey Cinnamon Roll

This is one AWESOME liquid. Smells as good as it tastes, and flavor is perfect! strength of flavor is perfect as well! Vapor productivity is awesome and it lasts forever! If this is your thing, I cannot recommend it highly enough. 

10 Of 10 Rating

I hope these reviews have helped you make an informed decision. While I did not like some of these, others were killer. Head on over to www.TheVapeTree.com and check them out for yourself. As always, God bless and happy vaping y'all! 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines