Vapor Talk E Liquid Reviews

When Be Kuali sent me their samples, Vapor Talk sent me these two. While high PG liquids are TOTALLY not my bag, the vapor production was surprising. Until recently, I never even heard of Vapor Talk or Be Kuali America. I used the following to do my testing. Delta II with rba coil head, Playboy Vixen sub ohm tank with 0.20 coil, Twisted Messes RDA clone with 0.13 dual stainless steel coil, Derringer RDA clone with 0.30 ni80 coil. I also use a copper SMPL clone and Tesla Invader II half mechanical mod. The rating is based on a 10 point system that judges packaging, color/aroma, vapor production, flavor, longevity, throat/lung hit, aftertaste. I then take all these in account and give my rating. 

Vapor Talk Grandma's Caramel

This one is totally awesome. Everything about it screams old fashioned home made caramel. The flavor is right on. It's nice, creamy, smooth and a great balance of sweetness. Vapor production is amazing considering the low level of VG but there is a slight aftertaste and film left in your mouth. I do not recommend as a all day vape as, even though it is great, it is too simple and all but hardcore candy/caramel fans will burn out on it. 

7 Of 10

80% PG 20% VG

$4.99 For 10ml

11MG Nicotine

Vapor Talk Sweet Dawn

Maybe I just don't like it, maybe it was a bad batch, but this one is horrible to me. In my opinion, it tastes like a melon salad gone bad. It is just horrendous. Vapor production is stellar, up there with 50/50 PG/VG ratios but unfortunately for me, the flavor is that of a 80% PG. For those who don't know, rule of thumb is: Higher PG - More flavor, Higher VG - Denser vapor. Due to the flavor TOTALLY not being to my liking, I didn't check and see how long it lasted. 

1 Of 10

80% PG 20% VG

11MG Nicotine

$4.99 For 10ml

So there you have it. I want to thank www.VaporTalkStore.com once again for sending me these and hope these help you in your future liquid purchases. As always, God bless and happy vaping y'all! 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines