Be Kuali Premium E Liquid Reviews

Be-Kuali Premium E Liquids Reviews

I recently received a sample pack of e-juices from Be-Kuali, a new company which I had previously not been aware of. The flavors do have me a bit gun shy, as they all contain a odd ingredient (or at least odd to me) called Triacetin. I'm not sure exactly why it is in the liquid, but, it made me a little nervous sampling them. I'd encourage you to do your own research before trying their e-liquids. Seems to be something added to increase viscosity, but only increases longevity and slightly more vapor production and they remain very thin. They are also "Buy One Get Two" so it makes them a great deal. 

Be-Kuali Salt Water Taffy E Juice 

Wow, the absolute best salt water taffy I have ever had. Possibly better than the real thing. I ran this in a Delta II with RBA head and, one tank, lasted a day. Usually I go through AT LEAST 10mls a day so that is amazing. It does do okay in vapor production, but not great. This is due to the high PG no doubt. Flavor is excellent and I recommend it to all taffy fans

7.7 Of 10

$4.99 For 10ml

Unknown PG / VG / Triacetin Ratio

Be-Kuali Chocolate Wine E Juice

While they say this is a chocolate wine, it's just a REALLY good mocha cappuccino. Being really thin, I ran it in drippers and a Delta II with rba head, setup to be very slow on juice flow and it was great. Flavor is killer and vapor production is pretty good considering its so thin and OMG THIS STUFF LASTS FOREVER! I use a coffee vape every morning with my coffee, and usually go through 5mls in a few hrs but come 4 hrs later, I had to pull tank off and switch to a different one for lunchtime vape. While the flavor is half right but great, I cannot score it perfect because of it.

7 Of 10 

$4.99 For 10ml

PG / VG / Triacetin Ratio Unknown

Be-Kuali E Juice Orange Vanilla Cream

While this is a nice creamy orange vanilla taste on inhale and a smokey cream on exhale, it wasn't the orange dreamsicle I was imagining it being. It is still flavorful, long lasting, and like all the rest of the line I tried, vapor production is excellent for something so thin. Highly recommend this, as long as you aren't expecting a true orange dreamsicle. 

8 Of 10

$4.99 For 10ml

PG / VG / Triacetin Ratio Unknown

Be-Kuali Mango Peach Blueberry E-Juice

The mango and peach come out nice and bold with this one, but the blueberry is undetectable by me. Another issue is while you "feel" the liquid rather quickly, it does not satisfy until a few puffs later. Vapor production and flavor are very good for as thin as the liquid is, it does flood coils on the big juice holes on my Playboy tank. It does last quite long when dripped. I would recommend this for beginners or those without more advanced gear. 

6.7 Of 10

$4.99 For 10ml 

Unknown PG / VG / Tricetin Ratio

There you have it. I really enjoyed trying these and thank BeKuali America and VaporTalk Store for sending these to try and review for you all. I truly hope you give all these a consideration when making your next order. You can get it at www.bekualiamerica.com As always, God Bless and happy vaping y'all! 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines