Up And Coming Janty Ego Questions

Alucard

Hey all,

In my new quest to find an e-cig that has an extended battery life while maintaining an atleast somewhat sleek profile I've stumbled upon the Janty Ego which is now available for pre-order... After reviewing the description on Janty's official page I'm still left wondering a few things... first... it says that the battery is 600mah... that is HUGE... right? Anyone have any idea how long that would translate to in actual usage time? Also... at what volage does this model run at? I have yet to find any mention of this anywhere I've looked... Have any reviewers got their hands on these to test them out and come to a conclusion yet? I've searched youtube to no avail except for a prototype demonstration by a Janty rep (I'm assuming)...

-Alucard

I am sure ti is 3.7 volts .if you post a holliday greeting @ JW before wed. you could be entered to win a free one.I would wait to see how they work out as they went through a simiar frenzy over the Stick and that has been less than a year.

The eGo's are not out for testing yet.

They are to be released for review purposes by the beginning of the week to the end of the week. Yes, they should last for at least 4 to 8 hrs depending how much you vape. I have one on preorder and it is suppose to ship tomorrow or the 15th I belieive.

I will use it for a week after my intial review of it and then do a follow up review.

If you are looking for a long battery life IE: extended vaping time, take a look at the VP line from VaprLife. I use the VP2 with an 801 Low Bridge atomizer, I am a very heavy vaper. I get a great vape and a lot of vapor production out of my VP2. I can vape on a fresh battery for 8 to 9 hours with the VP2. It runs at 3.7 volts. The VP units are larger than the 801 batteries but they are not awkward. The VP unit is sized just right to be a manual and fits my small hand perfectly. I will have a VP1 in the next few weeks and it is much smaller than the VP2. I understand that it's battery life for constant vaping is somewhere between 4 to 5 hours.

The Janty eGo is the latest PV on the market and latest from Janty and is now available for pre-order. We expect these items to ship between Dec 14th-20th. Order now as supplies are limited to ensure Christmas delivery.

We can however not guarantee you will have your item before Christmas!

The eGo boasts long battery life and excellent vapor production. With it's 600mah battery you can enjoy the eGo anywhere you go. The manual button lights up a light ring and provides endless power to the unit.

The eGo can be charged via USB, or the inluded wall adapter.

The eGo set comes with the following:

1 eGo/Dura Atomizer

2 600 mah batteries

1 atomizer cover

1 wall charger

1 usb adapter5

5x prefilled cartridges with our famous RY-4 flavor in HIGH variant

The Dura cartridge is Janty's Joye 510

Edited by mcquinn

The Janty eGo is the latest PV on the market and latest from Janty and is now available for pre-order. We expect these items to ship between Dec 14th-20th. Order now as supplies are limited to ensure Christmas delivery.

We can however not guarantee you will have your item before Christmas!

The eGo boasts long battery life and excellent vapor production. With it's 600mah battery you can enjoy the eGo anywhere you go. The manual button lights up a light ring and provides endless power to the unit.

The eGo can be charged via USB, or the inluded wall adapter.

The eGo set comes with the following:

1 eGo/Dura Atomizer

2 600 mah batteries

1 atomizer cover

1 wall charger

1 usb adapter5

5x prefilled cartridges with our famous RY-4 flavor in HIGH variant

The Dura cartridge is Janty's Joye 510

That is all correct :jump:

Parked