SO MUCH WASTE

I'm looking to try some flavours but I'm struggling to find ones I like. At £5 a time to have a couple of pulls on a flavour to decide I don't like it is getting expensive. So far I've only found a Watermelon Chill (nice hint of menthol) a raspberry custard which is tolerable and a Redbull flavour.

Is there any companies which dispatch small amounts of various flavours in taster boxes or any cheap liquids suitable for subohm? 80% VG preferably?

Thanks,

_J.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem so I found a great DIY site. They are having a big Christmas sale and I was able to get PG/VG nicotine, PG/VG plain and 10 different flavors of my choice with everything else needed to do it for $36. Had to pay $15 shipping but it came out to less than $2 for a 30ml bottle of juice. Just got it yesterday so i'll play with it today. Here's a link if you're interested.

<removed spammy link>

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.

• 1 month later...

Hi James, almost all vapers experience the "search" for their daily juices. Some are fortunate and get their favorites only after a few months. To those like you that have a very particular taste on e-liquids, why not try a subscription service where you get a regular supply of ejuices based on your profile. This way you'd always be excited what you'll get every month. There are several services available today. I prefer Zodist because they were spot on my choices. HTH.