Just saw this posted on vaporjoes website.  Looks awesome and I don't know if this price is true but if it hold up this is crazy good deal.

I would love to ****** one of these up whenever they are available.

Here is a link to the vaporjoes post:

http://vaporjoes.com/blog/2015/08/03/china-guts-the-evolv-dna200-mod-market-117-00/

Quoted price at gearbest

$117.00

201507301642588935.jpg

Gear beast changedthe pricing the other day to $9999.00 I guess they got ahead of themselves. I've sent 2 emails to Hcigar about what battery it has with no reply to date.

The DNA200 chips are $80.00ea to order 1. I know they are getting a volume discount though. I still think it leaves room for custom  boxes at a higher price. I may just look into one of these. I still would like the chip to build my own box. I would like to know what battery pack they are using and what it is rated at. The ones Evolv recommend are only 900mAh and 27amp. Seems to me it would be a battery pack that would be on the charger a lot.

Ya I saw the change in price. I have a feeling its going to go for around $150.00.  Id still buy for that price considering other mods with the dna 200 are going to go for $200 and up.  Wish I had the know how on building my own.  Looks like a great chipset hopefully evolve got this one right, and doesn't have all the problems there last chip had.

Looks like a nice and beefy mod. From what I've read, $150 seems pretty decent.

I agree, The vt40 which was the previous version went for 140 so it should be around there im hoping.  Also hoping it has either a big lipo battery or removable dual 18650's.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines