Our Right To Vape!

Moderators, if this is uncool, please just delete this thread and let me know so I won't do it again. :) I'm pasting this from another forum to help spread the word.

Quote:

"What can you do to keep your right to vape?

The politicians are doing everything they can to convince the public that these devices are poisonous and dangerous to our health. They swear that these devices will "make children want to smoke real cigarettes" and that they are "cancer in a cartridge". They tell people that these are "just as bad as cigarettes" and that we would be "better off smoking".

We have science and FACTS on our side that tell us otherwise. The problem is that there are more of them than there are of us!!! Or are there?

At the suggestion of Bill Godshall of Smokefree PA... Let's do our best to get an organized list of vapers email addresses. This way we can inform and educate you when the ban moves to your neighborhood and we can hep you figure out what to do about it. We can let you know who you can send a letter to and give you their email address. We can even make a form letter for you to copy and paste to send to them. We can let you know when and where to show up to come let these sleazy, lying politicians know that you will NOT allow them to lie to the American public anymore!

Here's how you can help... you can email us at VapersClub@aol.com and in the subject line you can put the name of the state you are from so we can try only to send you information that is relevant to YOU. Information will be sent to you ONLY if it is relevant to vaping at the discretion of the National Vapers Club from organizations such as Right to Vape, CASAA and the ECA.

We hope that you will get involved and spread the word that we are trying to get a list composed so that we can organize well enough to beat these politicians and stop the bans.

What can you do to help right now?

-You can go to every vaping forum that you are a member of and copy and paste this post and help us to gather our army to fight the bans!

-You can tell your favorite reviewers to please make a 2 minute video reading this statement and asking vapers to spread the word!

-You can email your favorite supplier directing them to this post and asking them to copy and paste it on their website somewhere or to PLEASE include it in their emails sent out to customers.

-You can go to the vapers chat rooms or list serv and spread the word... we need to be able to organize!

We need to use every avenue we can find to gather vapers by the numbers to prepare for this war. We are about to lose the right to vape in the state of New Jersey... and it is our own fault because FIVE groups showed up in FAVOR of banning vaping and NO ONE showed up AGAINST it! We NEED to organize people!

Again.. Please email VapersClub@aol.com and put the state you live in in the subject line so we can add you to the list of vapers who want to protect their right to vape! "

Hope this cut and paste post is not against the rules! Just trying to help aid the cause...our Right to Vape!"

DD, I dont have the final say here, but I have no problem with this post. I think it is IMPERATIVE to band together as a community, and fight this coming trend. As with all important issues,there is strength in numbers. JMHO, Chris will have the final say though. Good post ! :thumbsup: