Losing Flavor In Refilled 510 Carts

Thanks everyone for the PTB info! Main reason I'm asking is not for myself, I'm getting along fine with direct dripping, so far. BUT... since I have been vapeing my hubby and my daughter have started vapeing; and best of all, my Dad has now ordered a 510 for himself!!! My Dad is 81 years old and has smoked cigarettes since he was 9!! I know that the cartridges will be the easiest for him to manage and if I could find a good way for him to restuff his cartridges (or for me to restuff them for him) that might be the way for him to go. He hasn't yet received his package in the mail, so I'll have to wait and see how he likes it but keeping my fingers crossed.

I purchased an e-cig for my 70-something father for christmas, I ordered the KR808D-1 model (available from numerous vendors although I prefer Vapor4Life). This is a two piece with the atomizer and cartridge in one, they can be refilled, but they are meant to be disposable. This is what I used when I go out, just for ease, 510 at home.

I figured it would be far less fiddly for him, and he'd be far more likely to actually use it.

Hey dave, there is a plus & minus symbol on the bottom right of each post. You can rate the post up or down. You are always welcome to rate my posts up. If you don't like my posts then please keep your opinion to yourself. :D

Thanks Jeff, never noticed that until you pointed it out for me. I'll be careful how I rate your posts! :D