It's Gotta Be Soon, Right...

Well I was analog free, until the PG caught up with me. Now I'm smoking a bit while waiting on my VG juice, but it's cigs I already have, so I won't have to buy any. TheSmokingMan, judging by your sig, and you saying you smoked about 2.5 packs a day, I'm figured you spent about $5.50 per pack? Geesh, no wonder some of you started vaping! My cost was $37 a carton for Pall Malls, or $3.70 a pack, so it would take me quite a while to catch up! lol

Look at your score as opposed to mine, I'm not even sure you even smoked, what is that all about, 188 bucks in 93 days, sheesh, I did that in two weeks!

haha yeah I wasn't really too heavy of a smoker. I don't even think I've ever smoked a whole pack in one day. I might have this one time after a really bad breakup, but that only lasted a week. I've probably already spent at least 3 times what my signature says on ecigs, so it will be awhile before I break even. :(

Same thing with me. My numbers might look good, but I made that when I hadn't purchased all the stuff I have now. I have the same problem with that pesky little "submit" button. I added it all up not long ago and figured that I was about to break even...then...oh well, I'm sure I'll enjoy the VP/PT when it gets here. And maybe in another month I'll break even.

Same thing with me. My numbers might look good, but I made that when I hadn't purchased all the stuff I have now. I have the same problem with that pesky little "submit" button. I added it all up not long ago and figured that I was about to break even...then...oh well, I'm sure I'll enjoy the VP/PT when it gets here. And maybe in another month I'll break even.

If I had one, it would say I've saved $33.75 (no analogs for 5 days), but I've spent a little over $500 on ecig stuff. I reckon I'm about 3 months in the hole. :)

If I had one, it would say I've saved $33.75 (no analogs for 5 days), but I've spent a little over $500 on ecig stuff. I reckon I'm about 3 months in the hole. :)

I think I will catch in a few months, I'm sitting at about 1800 spent on eCigs thus far, that's approximate not exact. The last time I added it up I was at 1400 and something, I have since placed a few orders since then and I am getting ready for that one last thing, yeah right!

Okay I decided to make a banner. I'm cheating a little bit since I haven't been completely smoke free, but since I haven't had to actually purchase any tobacco since I started spending money on vaping, I put my vaping start time as my smoking quit time. Since I've spent over $1300 on vaping, I have a long way to go....

Since I've spent over $1300 on vaping, I have a long way to go....

I'd like to keep track of how many spousal complaints on smoking I've been saved from hearing (averaged three a day)!!!! She should have one as well for how many days she had to stop worrying so much about me smoking. Hmmm, I have a ton of these actually.

I will say this, I have spent in the last 2 weeks, a total of $1,274.05

Thats just in the last 2 weeks.

Since I started in the end of Sept, beginning of Oct

I have spent $2,365.39

I don't think I am done yet either. wacko.gifwtf.gifnoexpression.gif

Edited by stubear62

I will say this, I have spent in the last 2 weeks, a total of $1,274.05

Since I started in the end of Sept, beginning of Oct

I have spent $2,365.39

Holy cow, Stu, you should check the classifieds and try to save some money. I've gotten some great deals from this guy in South Carolina who.......... oh, never mind, that's you. Keep up the good work!

Wow, how you folks can afford that is beyond me, lol.

I wrote a rather lengthy post about a month ago in the general e-cig discussion area entitled "Are electronic cigarettes economical (and will they make me a better lover)". At that time I had spent $198. I even itemized it all, lol. Since then, I've spent another $32.00 on e-juice from Johnson Creek. I even included shipping costs. So my grand total cost for vaping so far has been $230.00! And unless I loose an atty or something I won't need supplies for another month or more.

I think the e-cig is much more economical than analogs. I cut my juice with pg, too, so....

I really want a spade. I guess maybe next month I'll get one of those, but other than that, I can't see myself spending any more than that except for maybe attys, which are getting a little weak.

Oh, and I swear I haven't had a single analog since the day my 510 came in the mail. My car smells great, my house smells great, and I feel great.

If I had started with the 510, I would have saved myself a lot of money. I spent just over $100. on my first (knock-off) M401 and cartridges before I even knew anything about ecigs. When I liked vaping with that, I started checking online for somewhere else to get cartridges because the guy I got them from wasn't stocking up enough. That's when I found out more about ecgis, the videos that people had done, and this forum. I checked out Arno's site and he only had the 901's in then, so got one of those. Then the 801. Even though I was doing great with those, I wanted more vapor. When I could finally get the 510, I did. So, I would have saved $250. by getting the 510 first. I really don't mind and don't consider it a waste because it got me into vaping, off analogs, and into a healthier life. The rest of the money I've spent, well...I had to buy extra batteries and attys and plenty of juice. I'm stocked up on juice for awhile and I hope on attys.

The VP2 and spade were for the battery life.

The VP/PT was....just because. :)