Introduction And My First Porblem!

LinksZelda21

Hey all, my name is giuseppe. Ive watched all of vaportalks videos, and not only are you guys funny, but you seem to know what your talking about. Ive been using ecigs for about 4 months now. And i have a little problem, amybe i can get some help.

I always have problems with this thing idk why this stuff always happens. I was hoping osmeone can clarify something with me here. I just bought an atomizer from awesomevapor.com, and the delivery and everything was perfect, Arno is great. Maybe its me, so here goes...

My atomizer for some reason, after putting drops in, tatses good and works fine. But after a couple of drags, it starts to taste burnt, but i get loads of vapor? but when it atstes fine, i get alot less vapor, and iots not milk white. Like the vapor is grey. I have no idea why this happens, i was hoping someone can clarify this wih me. It would be very apriciated. Thanks!

Love te forums btw, very organized and judging by the posts some cool people here.

Welcome Links, and I was born and raised in Queens. Kissena Blvd !.

As for the atomizer, you may be experiencing the "break in" period, usually a day or two, depending on how much you vape. Also, these attys are shipped with a small amount of "juice" on them to prevent people from firing up right away and burning them out. That may be affecting it, and this too should go away with time. Otherwise, I would recommend you call Arno, as Im sure he would be happy to resolve any problem you have. Good luck, and keep us posted !

P.S., Im going to move this to the noobie questions thread.

welcome link hubby is a Zelda fan as well. if it is an older atty it sounds like you need to clean it. you may be getting a bad taste from old liquid. there are several ways to clean em everythiiing from ultra sonic jewelry cleaners to everclear good luck

Whats up link welcome to the forums. I purchase my attys from Arno all the time. When i first get them they always give off a little metallic taste at fist. What i generally do is flood the atomizer with juice, for a 510 it should only take about 8 drops or so; then i take the atty off the battery and blow through the bottom of the atty where the threading is into a paper towel. That pushes all the excess juice out and leaves a nice coating of juice throughout the atty. Then i redrip about 3-4 drops and usually solves the metallic taste problem.

Like keenan said there is always a break in period for an atty, you can also try switching what type of liquid your using, might help ;)

Once again welcome friend. :thumbsup:

Hey all, my name is giuseppe. Ive watched all of vaportalks videos, and not only are you guys funny, but you seem to know what your talking about. Ive been using ecigs for about 4 months now. And i have a little problem, amybe i can get some help.

I always have problems with this thing idk why this stuff always happens. I was hoping osmeone can clarify something with me here. I just bought an atomizer from awesomevapor.com, and the delivery and everything was perfect, Arno is great. Maybe its me, so here goes...

My atomizer for some reason, after putting drops in, tatses good and works fine. But after a couple of drags, it starts to taste burnt, but i get loads of vapor? but when it atstes fine, i get alot less vapor, and iots not milk white. Like the vapor is grey. I have no idea why this happens, i was hoping someone can clarify this wih me. It would be very apriciated. Thanks!

Love te forums btw, very organized and judging by the posts some cool people here.

I don't know what style of atomizer you bought from Arno at AwesomeVapor.com, but I can give you my experience with the 801 Low Bridge atty he sells. Currently he is the only one I get my attys from, I always buy the 801 Low Bridge attys. When they are new, for the first few vapes they have a slight metallic taste, I just vape past this and it normally vapes fine. The 801 will only give you 8 to 10 great drags off of three drops of juice. They use a lot of juice then when you need to drip again they will start tasting burnt or Nutty or even Metallic. As for the change in the color of vapor, i have not experienced that with any of the numerous attys I have received from AwesomeVapor.com. The break in period for these attys doesn't seem to be as long for me as other people have reported for other attys. Hope this helps. I will however be more aware of the color of the vapor and if I have anything new I'll let you know.

Welcome Link. I've only been vaping for 2 months and haven't had the problem you're talking about, so I can't help you with your questions. It looks like others have jumped in with some help though. You're in good hands. I just wanted to welcome you to the group.

Good luck with your problem.

Hi LZ, welcome to the VTF... As you see we don't mess around here ! You ask ya get answers.... When I get a new 510 atty I get the same thing.... Thick, white, metal tasting vapor... I just puff it hard a few times (Don't inhale) then drip and go. The new atty's are coated with PG to protect them and it just needs to burn off... Don't puff too many times as it will overheat the atty... Just a few, 3 or 4 and you should be good. It may have a little of that funny taste for a bit as it breaks in.

Thanks for all the comments! seems like this is defiently the place for me. I mean i love the 901, but i was thinking about getting a 510 or an 801, considering i hear such great stuff about them. For now tho, im just going to continue using my 901 and just hope fo the best. Ill keep everyone posted on whats going on with my atty. Thanks everyone, happy vaping.

My atomizer for some reason, after putting drops in, tatses good and works fine. But after a couple of drags, it starts to taste burnt, but i get loads of vapor?

Is the atty getting very hot? I've had this problem too, but I've found if I be sure to let it cool down a little the taste is fine. It takes some will power for me to do that. Sitting at the computer was always my worst smoking place, and now it's where I vape most. Sometime it's hard to not just keep toking away. I have to force myself to set it down for a bit. I'm using a 510, but was getting the exact same thing you were saying. After the 1st couple of puffs, every juice I tried would taste the same. Gotta keep it cool. Sounds like a good project for all the modders out there... create a mini AC for my atty! :D