How does this sound?

halfadelic

Well,

I just recently got into vaping. I always thought it was dope and my girlfriend knew I had an interest in it, so for Valentine's Day she bought me an EVOD to start me off. So far it has been pretty good, but seemed a bit standard for me and I didn't think I was getting enough smoke. I decided to do a little research, and ended up purchasing a Kanger Mini Protank 3 and a iTaste VV 3.0 Battery. Any comments or concerns on that set-up? Anyone previously had this set-up and had issues? THANKS!!!

P.S - Any reccomended e-juice flavors and sites? I prefer NO nicotine and like anything that tastes good! Also I like CHEAPPP xD

First off Welcome to VT. smile.png

The best setup is always the one that works best for you. The mini pros are good tanks and should work fine on that battery. You will like the VV it will allow you to vary the voltage and get more "Vapor" wink.png If you are getting "smoke" something is burning. LOL

Flavors. Well of course I'm going to recommend mine. evil.gif When it comes to E-Liquid cheap is usually not good. A fair price for 30mls is between $15-$20 per bottle. You will find most of your better tasting E-Liquids in this range, some a little more, some a little less.

At the moment my best sellers are:

PBFB (Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie)

Hydra's Delight

Watermelon

Buttered Popcorn

Strawberry

Strawberry Waffle

and others

When ever you are buying E-Liquid from anyone you should try and get a sample size typically 4ml, 5ml, or 10ml sizes. This way you are not spending a lot and can try many flavors. There are several companies, including mine, that do -0-mg of NIC, but many do not. Before you buy, check the options and make you can get what you are looking at in -0- nic.

• 2 weeks later...