510Cart With The Ptb Mod

stubear62

Hmm, I wonder what you mean? (I hope its not a jail thing. LOL)

TY Buford.

I don't care what Chris says about you, you a good guy.whistle.gif

Here is what I mean.. lets say you are camping with the fellas and one poor guy falls asleep first, he is the one who gets "teabagged". If you don't know what that is, look on the internet for the other meaning. LOL Lets just say that when he wakes up or sees the pictures, he will be the unhappiest camper!

what is the difference between using a pyrimid tea bag rather than just a plain old teabag? I've always wondered this.

The main difference is PTB is made out of a nylon material, instead of regular tea bag material. Apparently it wicks better, and doesn't attract/trap bacteria like a reg tea bag would.

i have been using the ptb for 2 moonths and i just wash it out and reuse

I dont know why I havent rushed to the store to get some PTB to try this..My current 510 atty does not like the dripping method it floods way to easy.IF I use a spring auto mod it works fairly well to great or just topping off.I have saved all my old carts so I can make plenty of these to try and from what I read they work better and dont need to have springs and a pic to put it together on the go.The biggest issue for me is the polyfill hanging out when I refill on the go and needing to carry a tack or something to take it out and refill and push it in.Why do they even use poly anymore!! LOL....

I have the PTB in all my carts. I have just recieved new carts yesterday and replaced the filler with the PTB. All you have to do is wash in warm water and pat dry. They also do not hold any flavors like the filler does with certain liquids.

I have one cart that is my very first PTB and it still is going strong. Ialso had to throw one out due to I let it get too dry and burned it very slightly (yes, nylon melts if too dry).

I have tried all the other mods and this is my mod I always use. I don't use anything else. Guess you can say I have it down pat.

I have the PTB in all my carts. I have just recieved new carts yesterday and replaced the filler with the PTB. All you have to do is wash in warm water and pat dry. They also do not hold any flavors like the filler does with certain liquids.

I have one cart that is my very first PTB and it still is going strong. Ialso had to throw one out due to I let it get too dry and burned it very slightly (yes, nylon melts if too dry).

I have tried all the other mods and this is my mod I always use. I don't use anything else. Guess you can say I have it down pat.

Okay I am going to get some of this Today...I need to do some X-mas shopping and have no excuse for not picking up a box on the way home!!!Will let you know later how it works for me...

Thanks to all for the tips!!

No problem Steve. Just remember, try to get it the way you like it. ie the amount of liquid in the cart. I do 5 to 10 drops depending on the mixture.

Yes it might mean I have to refill a bit more, but I don't get juice in the mouth and the flavor and vapor is just awesome for me.

No problem Steve. Just remember, try to get it the way you like it. ie the amount of liquid in the cart. I do 5 to 10 drops depending on the mixture.

Yes it might mean I have to refill a bit more, but I don't get juice in the mouth and the flavor and vapor is just awesome for me.

I have made 6 carts so far and the vertical fold works better for me ..Turn the top down like a bed sheet maybe 2 or 3 times then roll and cut to lenght.When you are done and its in the cart it looks like a car cig lighter coil in the top of the cart with the folded thicker side to the top where the atty goes.They refill well without removing PTB material and have only had one leak think I overfilled it!!!And the vapor is consistant and when it drops off you know its time to fill it back up!!!Best mod so far..Tried it in a Blu cig cart and havent got it right they may be too small to work right...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines