Chinese New Year arouses me...

I just found the Chinese New Year is around the corner after I browsed on an Eastern Asian website. And I recently read a few threads about the quality of made in China.

I got say the first vaporiser I vaped was made in China..

To look back at my vaping road, I found that I cannot almost say no to made in China, even a few hurt me a couple of times. But among my vaporizers, kanger protank, evod, aerotank, innokin svd, itaste 134 really spent my good vape days. Now I haven been vaping aspire nautilus mini, atlantis, istick...never feel better! Compared with these over $100 made in UK, I did not see any merit actually.

Been in this vape journey so far, I have not found any atomizer can do anti-leakage or anti-dryburnt completely! Why still spend much on the so called "quality" devices?

I mean, vaporizers Made in China, I'm still in.

Since their holiday season is coming, I thought there must be a bunch of sale events. Meanwhile, I got a long vape list to finish, there also includes my friends'. If you have any info, share with me. If I get some, I will tell you guys too.

Don't know if it still is the case but back in the day China didn't ship anything during Chinese New Year and we would not be able to buy hardly anything cause everyone would hoard what the few vendors had. That was terrifying time,just getting of the stinkies and then not being able to buy an atomizer or liquid. I pretty much agree with you on buying Chinese devices ,I have found you can get a good vape with just about any device on the market.

Mcquinn, I was concerned about the shipment during their holiday season. The result appears they won't ship anything, either. But one good news my friend Kevin just told me is he himself found a few of them start a sale in advance. Like this one http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Retail-Sales-Spring-Festival-Sales-2015_261.html, it is said 15% on all devices. I'm gonna to check out!

There are so many vendors with so much inventory now that you should be able to find pretty much anything you need .Unless you just want the lowest price you can get. There are so many vendors now there is not the profit margin there used to be and most people seem to be becoming vendors to get their stuff at wholesale and maybe make a few bucks. The only exception is folks who want to see a brick and mortar store in their area and becoming it is the onliest way,but they usually end up having a web store to keep the merchandise turned over. I did see on the vendor list here that HealthCabin is having some kind of sale. Perhaps they saw your thread and decided to cash in.

There are so many vendors with so much inventory now that you should be able to find pretty much anything you need .Unless you just want the lowest price you can get. There are so many vendors now there is not the profit margin there used to be and most people seem to be becoming vendors to get their stuff at wholesale and maybe make a few bucks. The only exception is folks who want to see a brick and mortar store in their area and becoming it is the onliest way,but they usually end up having a web store to keep the merchandise turned over. I did see on the vendor list here that HealthCabin is having some kind of sale. Perhaps they saw your thread and decided to cash in.

Then that would be nice. How evil I am that wish see a sale battle happens between vendors. Then vapers can get a little benefit from it!

Here in Malaysia Chinese New Year is a very big deal. Two days public holiday and every Chinese shop owner closed minimum three days. Lots of shop owners go a full fifteen days closed. This is very annoying to me because you can only buy beer in Chinese shops. Malay shops can't sell alcohol. Because most Chinese people balik kampong (go back home) for the holidays there're not many customers for the Malay shops so many of them take advantage and close too. Bottom line.... Chinese New Year is very inconvenient to me. Also, let me add that many shipments stop before Chinese New Year, so even just before, (like now) many things I want to buy are already out of stock and will be for quite some time after Chinese New Year. My prime example being Chang beer which has already been out of stock for days. I like it because it's very reasonably priced and has slightly higher alcohol than the standard 5 % and is quite drinkable. But alas I'll have to wait a few weeks to re supply. Fortunately I have adequate supplies of vaping equipment and liquids to survive. I'm not sure how the distribution would work during the holiday. I get my supplies from distributor in Sarawak and being in Malaysia doesn't require any customs inspection. The distributor has already gone through the customs routine. (probably bribed some official as that's how it works round these parts) :)

• 4 weeks later...