silver bullet

Tug

I have also heard of this but fortunately mine worked fine without any incident, but this was way before I began rebuilding or sub-ohming (.5-.9). I don't think I would sub-ohm with this. I've moved on from it a long time ago so its just collecting dust. I'll give it away one of these days.

Oh the memories... The Silver Bullet is probably the most solid device I have ever used. I had it for 3 years and now it's at my friend's house. The danger associated with it was largely due to the stacked RCR123a batteries. If I remember correctly, this was one of the first, if not the first ecig that was able to hit 6v. Anyway, it is regulated so you can not sub-ohm on it. However, Altsmoke now has a mechanical Silver Bullet that I dream about but would probably never get at this point. If anyone is interested in it though, I would be willing to bet that it's one of the most solid mech mods on the market, based on my previous experiences with their products (BB, Omega, etc).

My brother had one and he had the cartomizer with the big acrylic tank that slips over it.it put out great flavor.I was thinking why not just drill some holes in the tube for battery venting?