Which Model Gives The Best Throat Hit (With Zero Nicotine Juices)

Alex5

Hi,

As I know zero nicotine vapers have a problems with throat hit.

For example I never got throat hit with my DSE901.

I've tried add strong menthol concentrat, use manual battery, add lemon juice, add vodka with pepper, etc...

I HAVE NO THROAT HIT AT ALL!! :(

Now I looking for a new device model. I don't like my DSE901.

I heard high voltage devices like Prodigy mod give a good throat hit with zero nicotine, but I don't sure about high voltage... It's afraid me a little.

One of my friend said he have m401, joye510 and dse801. And with nicotine strong throat hit give a joye510, but with zero nicotine 510 do not works at all and dse801 give a normal throat hit (with manual battery).

None nicotine vapers, please advice me which model I must buy now!

I think about Janty stick (Joye stick) and newest mods like Janty baby g, Ego (The Spade 510 Ecig) or something new and strong...

If standart voltage PV's can't give a good throat hit I perhaps should thinking about high voltage mods like Prodigy and X-haller.

But I have a big interest in your experience with different PV's models with zero nicote juices only.

P.S. Only 0 mg nicotine juices

Hello Alex,

Your are going to have a hard time getting a throat kick with 0mg juice because as I've said before nicotine is what causes much of the throat hit.

Your only option would probably be a higher voltage unit somewhere around 5 volts.

Hi Christopher,

My friend get throat hit with Janty Kiss box (801). He said with zero nicotine 801 gives better throat hit than 510 or m401.

But with nicotine 510 gives better throat hit

Edited by Alex5