This Ones Gonna Take A While...

Holy Crap, I just added up what I've spent on E-cigs, and I think it's gonna take me a while to start seeing any savings over analogs. In the past 23 days I have spent $1215.38. I guess that means that at this point, E-cigs are *only* costing me $52.84 a day to use LOL.

Is there an E-cigs anonymous program out there yet?????

Holy Crap, I just added up what I've spent on E-cigs, and I think it's gonna take me a while to start seeing any savings over analogs. In the past 23 days I have spent $1215.38. I guess that means that at this point, E-cigs are *only* costing me $52.84 a day to use LOL.

Is there an E-cigs anonymous program out there yet?????

If I dont dont buy anything this month I go ahead by the end of the week and I have a good supply of stuff to last me into next month for sure..

Wow!! I wanted to cry when I went over $500. I justified it by figuring what I would have spent on analogs, then decided part of it could be my birthday present, and part of it could be my Christmas present. That made it average out very well. And from now on, I'll be ahead moneywise. Even if I could end up spending just as much on this as I did analogs, I'd be ahead healthwise. But I'm fairly certain I won't be spending quite that much any more. Replacement atty's, batt's, and juice should only come to about 1/4 of what analogs were. Well, that's not counting the VP/PT I'm thinking about. Oh, never mind.

Okay, so after getting some sleep and thinking about this, it's not as bad as I thought. About $500 of that is on stuff for my family to convert them over to vaping. Factor in I've also purchased over 500ml worth of juice and that brings the costs more into line. I was pretty tired last night and wasn't thinking of what I have bought for everyone else. *Whew* No E-Cigs anonymous for me after all. But I think it's still time to slow down lol.

*Whew* No E-Cigs anonymous for me after all. But I think it's still time to slow down lol.

I think I need some e-cigs anonymous. :( I just wanna try it all!

Mostly 'cause I still have a desire for one of those 15 analogs I have left from the carton I bought two days before my first PV arrived. Not bad considered a carton used to last maybe a week, but not perfect yet.

I think I need some e-cigs anonymous. :( I just wanna try it all!

Mostly 'cause I still have a desire for one of those 15 analogs I have left from the carton I bought two days before my first PV arrived. Not bad considered a carton used to last maybe a week, but not perfect yet.

What mg juice do you use? I had to go to 36mg to even think about getting me off analogs, and even here I cheat and smoke a cig every now and then. I've thought about stepping up to 48, but I think I'll be fine staying at 36 with a cig here and there. A pack will last me a week now. Thats at least 1/15th of what I used to smoke!

What mg juice do you use? I had to go to 36mg to even think about getting me off analogs, and even here I cheat and smoke a cig every now and then. I've thought about stepping up to 48, but I think I'll be fine staying at 36 with a cig here and there. A pack will last me a week now. Thats at least 1/15th of what I used to smoke!

Yep, I have a bunch of 30-36 and a couple of 48's. It helps, but there are still moments. 2 of the 36s and 48s I got were from tastyvapors. I just don't like them at all, very harsh chemical taste, even though they were sweet and not tobacco flavors.

I'm glad you clarified that half of that spending was on gifts because I thought you had beat me in device splurging for a second. every now and then I look at the little counter that calculates how much I have "saved" on not smoking analogs, and then I chuckle, but you can't think about it that way. If you only switched for the monetary aspect then you are set up for a meager existance.

Often I think ,"Man I quit smoking!" and then there is no fan fare. Oh well...wait I quit smoking. I didn't get the monkey off my back he just got bored and went else were. Stupid little monkey. I find my self not as dependant on vaping as I did on cigs. I can go a whole shift without thinking about it...No big deal, where as a whole shift with out a cig break; I would commit man slaughter.

I get excited when a package shows, hell I even know my mail mans name. We are buds. I stand out in the front yard and chat with this guy now. He's got my back. He'll stand there and watch me rip into a package and share the experience with me. I am sure my vaping has re-established why this guiy became a mail carrier. Come rain, sleet, or snow Arno's package will arrive.

Yep, I have a bunch of 30-36 and a couple of 48's. It helps, but there are still moments. 2 of the 36s and 48s I got were from tastyvapors. I just don't like them at all, very harsh chemical taste, even though they were sweet and not tobacco flavors.

Yeah, it was the 48mg that let me get off the analogs. That's too bad, sort of, because I'd love to try Dulcis and Midnight... But I digress. I'm hoping to move down to 36mg one of these days but still learning how to use this thing to its best effect.

Anyway, 48mg did the trick for me and I could not be happier! thumbsup.gif The couple times I've thought about an analog were when I just needed a fresh battery. Once I figured that out the world was a rosy place again.

Just a note to add, I've gotten the 48mg juice from myfreedomsmokes.com. I've had superior service from Chris - superfast shipping, excellent and tasty juice, occasional upgrade -- I'm a permanent customer. He has some flavors in double strength, which I'm going to try soon too.

I apologize for continually adding posts to this! I meant to reply to Travis' original comment too. I haven't spent a great deal yet but I can see that happening -- I keep learning of things that sound like they could take my vaping experience to the next level of satisfaction. I think my next equipment purchase will be one or two VP PTs. If I'm feeling really extravagant, I'll get one for home and one for work so I don't have to carry the one around. Could always spread those purchases out. But then there's the whole stockpiling issue too. I really need to find some good LB 801s. The first ones I got are not very good but I'm not sure where to go for really reliable ones. I do hate throwing away money.

Anyway Travis, good on you for helping others make the switch! Gold star day for you man. thumbsup.gif

I really need to find some good LB 801s. The first ones I got are not very good but I'm not sure where to go for really reliable ones. I do hate throwing away money.

Awesomevapor.com is the usual place for good LB 801s (Christopher recommended).

I hear where your coming from and I'm way abpove the $1000 mark myself.I also got my wife into it too.

SE - 2 Starter 510's,2 PCC starters,xtra Atty's,Batteries, Juices and Accessories - 5-6 hundred easily

Silver bullet

Vp-2

VP-PT

Protege

Super T Super Six(still waiting)

VT,Pure Smoker,Diet Smokes,Liq Xpress,Dawns DIY,Awesome Vapor - Juices

Atty's from Pure Smoker,Arno

Other Accessories

It just keeps going on and on and there is still abunch of stuff I want that is currently available and some I'm just waiting to be released.

Hell I even waqnt stuff I don't even know I want as of yet - it's turning into a SICKNESS!!!

Derek :thumbsup:

Just a note to add, I've gotten the 48mg juice from myfreedomsmokes.com. I've had superior service from Chris - superfast shipping, excellent and tasty juice, occasional upgrade -- I'm a permanent customer. He has some flavors in double strength, which I'm going to try soon too.

Are those double-strengths the kind meant to be vaped as is, or only to cut or be cut? I have some 24mg from MFS, most of it was pretty good, some of the flavors were too subtle for me.

Been loving Ms.T's Bakery Essentials, but she only goes up to 30mg. Awesome rich tasting stuff though.

So many people rave about Geoff and Tastyvapor, I expected more. And since he only sells 30ml bottles I now have 4 mostly full bottles of 36 and 48 that taste like vaping rubbing alcohol to me. :( I can taste the mint in the mint chocolate chip a bit, but I still get the chemical aftertaste. Its a little better dripped on a 306 atty than on the 510, but not much.

Either way, I figure <5 analogs on any given day is way better than 30-40 a day, and I like vaping more otherwise. But I still need the anonymous, I'm addicted to surfing sites, ordering extra's, scoping out mods and trying a billion juices searching for that vaping nirvana. :) :P

Searching for vaping nirvana - no kidding! We're all searching for nirvana in one way or the other, eh? Congratulations on cutting the analogs to drastically, that does feel good. Cheaper too, once you find the right juice. At least, that's the excuse I'm going with for a while. :D

I believe the double-strength juice is intended to use either way, for mixing or vaping straight up. I'm going to try it straight up my self, and may decide to cut it down if it's too heavy. But frankly, nothing has had all that much punch for me so far -- probably because I'm still pretty deadened from smoking so much for so long...