I Searched And Searched...

Really! I've been all over the site because I'm positive that I saw a post explaining what the led's on a 510 pcc indicate. I thought I'd figured it out, but the loosely translated instructions read like Jackie Chan doing Shakespeare. The top led has been flashing for quite a while (there is a battery inside, and it was solid red to start) and I don't know why. If someone could point me to the post I think I saw, I'd appreciate it.

John

The 3 LEDS are as follows

The 3rd one is for the PCC it will be red when the PCC is on the cable that plugs into the USB and is to remind the user that the PCC is being charged. When it turns green, the PCC is fully charged and now can be carried with user. This LED light will go out when the mini USB plug is detached from USB and PCC,

The 2nd LED light (middle) will be red if batt is inserted inside the PCC which will indicate that the PCC has insuficient power to charge the battery.

The 1st (top) LED is red, this means that the battery placed into the PCC is being charged and when it goes out, the battery inside the case is fully charged. This LED light will blink as the batt is charging.

^ What they said. When I first saw my top LED flashing I though great, whats wrong now. Turns out it was flashing because the battery was almost fully charged. The closer the battery is to being charged, the more pronounced the flash. It goes from being an almost constant red, to a flash that makes you think something is broken, lol.

So far none of my lights have flashed. I plug it into my usb, it turns red ,and turns green when charged. I put in a battery, it turns red ,and turns green when charged. I haven't even paid attention to which lights are lighting up. I just know red is bad, green is good, and that is all I need to know.

You guys are the best. There's nothing like some good old fashioned American English, (and a little bit of Pirate - thanks Jason) to help a fellow understand. That led was off by the time I got up, but I swear the instructions don't let you know that it will flash while it charges. Oh well, I'm happy now.

John