Vapor4Life Is The Best!

fatalis

Just had to post here because I've been meaning to and never got around to it until now (shame on me!).

I'm relatively new to e-cigs, so in the last month and a half or so, I have placed orders with 8-10 different suppliers and Vapor4Life is definitely in my top 3 list! I won't mention the others, but I have to say that Steve is not only lightening fast with shipping (3 days average!), his products are absolute top quality, his prices are reasonable and whether it's because of a quick little note included with my order or a freebie or two, he never fails to put a smile on my face! biggrin.gif

His customer service is also FIRST-RATE!!! If there is any kind of problem with your order, he never fails to make it right and quickly, too.

I have placed 2 orders with him in the past month and I can promise you that he has a customer for life!!! If you haven't ordered from him yet, but are thinking about it, (or even if you haven't been thinking about it) just DO IT!!! I promise you, you won't regret it!

Thanks for everything Steve, you make spending money an absolutely pleasurable experience *lol* !!! thumbup.gif

Thanks fatalis.

I went and bought some of the cartomisers for my wife for Christmas and I know she will like the flavors I got her. Just wish I could get a few more.

Is there something special about these caromisers? Seems awfully expensive for 5 carts... do they last for a long time or something?

I'm not really sure.

I know that steve had done some special request for these to be made better so yeah, I think they are to last longer and give a better flavor. So I have read in another forum and I believe something was left on the site too.

If not, I am getting liquid from Chris which I will put in and from another site that is gourmet or should I say hand made.

They have a very good flavor, no after taste and good vapor.

I had been trying to get the wife to stop smoking and switch to vaping. I got told I would be back to smoking before long, which it did happen but not due to me or the liquid. I am NO longer an analog smoker.

I would rather eat bugs from the ground (yes, I have done this in the service) to survive and not use analogs.

vape on baby!!

I just want my wife to live a better life and be here with me.

She knows I have quit for good and will quit too. Just might be a bit longer for her. So far, and yes Chris, she likes the Grape Soda, she is getting use to it. Her friend from work is now interested in the PV too.

I just want my wife to live a better life and be here with me.

That's exactly why I'm asking. I'm vaping, and learning all I can so that I can try to get her to switch more easily. I've been direct dripping, but I don't think that'll be the way to go for my wife. I haven't tried doing anything with using or filling carts yet, but was thinking that would be the best way to go for her. I think the easier it is for her, the more willing she will be to try it and stick with it. Changing and refilling and cleaning will not be appealing to her, but if I can find a cart or cart mod (have looked at some here) that has a decent life before refilling, then I could keep her set up and all she'll have to do is change the cart. Yesterday is the 1st day I've vaped all day, and I only had 2 analogs (1st thing in the morning when I was fighting with that bad atty) and that was at 4:30am. Given that I went all day and had no desire to "smoke", even preferred to vape, she's now showing some interest.

Thats good Brian.

I had decided to go with the KR808D-1 for the reason of that all my wife needs to do is switch the cartomiser and puff away. I will refill the empty ones for her and now she has one of my 2 510 batts to help her so she doesn't need to go outside and smoke.

She is liking it and even refilling carts herself. But when I get the 808 for her in, which is her xmas gift (early of coarse) then she can take it with her to work and no need to refill.

All that needs to be done is unscrew the empty one and put on the new one. I told her to save the empty ones and I will refill for her. This way I can see how well it is and it can sit on my desk until the next day so then it is easier for her.

Just the way I am, I always try to make my Wifes life easier so she can be a happy woman.

Is there something special about these caromisers? Seems awfully expensive for 5 carts... do they last for a long time or something?

They last forever and tons of vapor! They last me a couple of days!

Nope.

They will work on the 901 batts too.

But I just wanted the wife to have it easy as she will use it @ work and not to have everyone look @ her if she was to refill a cart. lol

Wow, I didn't know they work on the 901 batts! Gonna go try it out right now! Thanks bear! :dribble:

Ahh, so these cartomizers won't work on my 510. I'm hoping to keep us using the same thing so there's less to stockpile. :)

With a adapter they will work but I found the 510 batts to weak to put out the same vapor.In a head to head test same cart fresh KR batt and fresh new 510 batt(short) the KR won hands down I think its the higher Ma rating.If I had a 510Xl batt 280mah it might have been a fair fight..I hear the KR carts work great at 5v but have not tried it myself...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines