I only like Philippine Mango, please help!

I am a huge fan of Philippine Mango by Vape Chemist. Although I love it, man cannot live by one juice alone. I have tried many many juices and have not found any I like. Not a single one. I like how Philippine Mango is so smooth, big cloud, sweet but not overpowering. I don't even like the few other flavors that are available by Vape Chemist. I smoke either 50/50 or full VG-it doesn't really matter at this point. I have tried different equipment but it all points to the juice itself. Is it possible I like Philippine Mango because it is 6% as I usually buy 12% or so?? Help!! Thanks

-istick/Nautilus tank

Your story is similar to mine as I don't really like anything but a house blend called FireBall from my b&m and have tried many others but it's just not the same satisfaction. However I recently bought a Hana Modz and an Aspire Atlantis and juices so far are much better with this combo. I have been excited to start trying different ones again! So far it's been great!

Dc

Your story is similar to mine as I don't really like anything but a house blend called FireBall from my b&m and have tried many others but it's just not the same satisfaction. However I recently bought a Hana Modz and an Aspire Atlantis and juices so far are much better with this combo. I have been excited to start trying different ones again! So far it's been great!

Dc

itsmedeanna64,

so, you think it is because of your hana modz and atlantis? i thought i tried everything, but maybe i should change up some hardware. i am vaping one juice now that is bearable-strawberry from city vape. it is ok but i will put in mango as soon as i get home! i like simple fruit flavors (strawberry, cherry, mango, etc..) but I can't find any :(

Well, all I know is, the same juice is tasting much different now....better. Before I was using a regular sized Aspire Nautilus and my MVP....still not too shabby a setup but there's still definitely a difference in the taste of the juice. Hope you find a solution! I'm so jealous reading posts about others enjoying different flavors!

Dc

Well, all I know is, the same juice is tasting much different now....better. Before I was using a regular sized Aspire Nautilus and my MVP....still not too shabby a setup but there's still definitely a difference in the taste of the juice. Hope you find a solution! I'm so jealous reading posts about others enjoying different flavors!

Dc

Funny, i am the same-i wish i liked different juices. Thank god for the philippine mango! I'm going to try a new set up. Maybe my istick/nautilus mini just isn't cutting it. Wonder what i should get....

I'd just go to your trusty b&m and ask them (somebody that knows their stuff) for recommendations for a step up to what you have and tell you all about it. It just seems better to talk to a person than have to read it on the net sometimes. It may do the trick or may not but how could you be for sure ahead of time ya know? I've tried quite a few bats and tanks but this Hana and Atlantis is pretty nice and I really have no intention of stepping up from this because I don't want to build. I'm quite satisfied.

Dc

• 1 month later...

Not to high jack the conversation, but it seems this is leading to the question : Why with the same juice and same wattage, the flavor is different from one setup to another? Perhaps a new thread should be created?