Battery ?

Boost313

Just curious if anyone can tell if this battery is authentic? With out having to unwrap it. Have my suspicions that my local vape shop. Is selling counterfeit merch. As my brand new Nautilus tank I purchased from there. Said it's authentication code had been searched 113 times. An the scratch pad on it was brand new un scratched. This is suppose to be Samsung 18650 25r. (An the guy advertised it as Samsungs clone, to the green sought after Sony VTC's) sorry noob question here!

CAM00499.jpg

CAM00498.jpg

CAM00496.jpg

If you Google Samsung 18650 they all look cheap and cheasey like that one. Not sure what difference it makes if it worx and was priced what you wanted to pay. After saying all that I will say if buying clones is a concern and their existence bothers folks they should not be value shopping on Ebay and other sites where counterfeiters offload their stuff . Buy from reputable dealers who stand behind and support their merchandise . Just my opinion ,honest people are entitled to make a living just as you are and they have to charge a fair profit margin to make it.