New to the world of vaping

LennyBernhard

Hey Lenny! Welcome to the group. I'm new here, too and I'd be more than happy to offer what I bought. I smoked about 1.5 to 2 packs of menthol packs a day. I know there are mint liquids out there that may taste like menthol for you...but what the other folks are saying is very true. Vaping ≠ smoking. It's a whole different way to deliver nicotine.

When I first started a week or so ago, I purchased a nice battery and some tanks and some liquids that I linked to above. Personally, I wanted to try all different flavors so I got Snickerdoodle, Birthday Cake, Mellow Spice, Apple Cider and Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie.

But again, the main point is that you can get a very enjoyable experience from vaping, but it isn't smoking and it doesn't even come close...it's better!! :)

The MVP is a very good solid device, but I tried one briefly and it wasn't for me. Picked up and eleaf IStick and love it. Smaller and more portable and the settings are just easier for a noob in my opinion. But there are lots of good devices out there, just have to find what you like and works for you.