New to Forum/Upgrade question

fatalbert

Hello all! I've been vaping for a little over a year, and I am one of the rare non analog smoker prior to vaping. I started off using a Blu, and hated it, so I moved on to e-go kit. After using the ego for awhile, I got more curious about getting more vapor production, and switched to my current mod an itaste mvp 2.0. I am looking for what you guys and gals would recommend for the next step up? I appreciate any fed back.

Welcome to the forum fat Albert! I did pretty much the same as you. I wanted to quit cigs so I went and bought an ego kit. That didn't do it for me and now I have pro tanks and nautilus tanks. I went trough small ego bats, c twists, spinner 2s and now an mvp. Im about to buy a second mvp. I'm quite satisfied with it. I have no desire to build my own but I'd like the best I can get otherwise. You didn't say if you want to diy. I would also like to know what the step up from an mvp would be?

Dc

IMHO, the answer to these questions depends on if you are looking for an easy off-the-shelf solution or you are interested in venturing into the world of RDAs, building coils, better devices, etc. For many people, the latter is a big step with many many choices requiring increased knowledge and safety concerns. As with most things, how much time and effort do you want to invest in getting those big clouds?

The easy way to try and get the most out of what you have, would be to get something like a Nautilus with a BVC coils (these are off the shelf items) and use a higher VG juice. I have had success with up to 70% VG on a Nautilus.

HTH

welcome, new here too. started with a e-go and c4 tank, moved to an evic with a protank. then started rebuilding protank coils, figured if i could rebuild them i might try something else. so i got a mechanical nemesis and a kayfun light plus clone. still use the kayfun a lot, but don't use the nemesis much anymore. the kayfun is the easiest thing to build, have a fogger 4.1, and an AGA-t7 also. the fogger only took me a month to finally figure out, but once i did the flavor is unbeliveable. the aga-t7 not so much, but i'll keep fooling with it untill i do.am using the sigelei with the fogger right now. so good luck fatalbert, this vapin thing can turn into a hobby before you know it.