viva la vaping

johnsoncook

Hi, my name is Johnson...

I have been smoking for 10 years... a few months ago, I switched tobacco to e-cig...

It was at my friend's birthday party, I first found this amazing product...

A well-shaped cigarette-liked device, lots of flavors...and I heard it is tar-free product, won't get burden to my lung...

It's bee long to give up smoking but failed...

Now I thought this device make it possible...

Due to different types and rich product lines....I think it is necessary to exchange ideas and information with all of you, so I'm here....

Welcome Johnson. Glad you took the steps the quit smoking analogs. E-cigs are a great tool to completely quit smoking. I to used them to quit. I ended up getting into vaping as a hobby now. I would recommend purchasing a decent mech mod and rebuildable drip atomizer. The flavor will be much better than any of those cigarette shaped pens. Plus you can have several batteries so you are never caught with a dead battery and a nicotine craving. My every day device is a Manhattan clone $40-$60 depending on where you go, and an Infinite Stillaire RDA clone $35. Then all you need is 2-3 18650 batteries $10 each, and a charger $20-$40. So about $130 should set you up nicely. If you have anymore questions feel free to message me. I wish you the best of luck on your tobacco free journey!

Welcome Johnson, I first got into vaping a couple months ago to quit smoking. My everyday vape is a ProVari mini. I have 4 total 18350 batteries I have in rotation my back up is my Spinner II, and just recently got into rebuilding my own coils. So I decided to buy a Russian 91% tank. A lot of good people in this forum that is willing to help and give advice.

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

Quitting was so much easier when I got a good setup. The cig-a-like products did not provide enough vapor and nicotine to be satisfying to me. When I got my first ego style battery and Kanger Pro Tank II mini, It all changed. I would recommend looking into a starter kit from Kanger or Aspire with a glass tank. These are not much more expensive here at the Vapor Talk store than a knock off battery and a plastic clearomizer from a local vape shop. This way when you do quit smoking, and move more heavily into vaping you have a great backup rig!

Another big thing is the nicotine level of the juice you buy. I would recommend starting high. When I first started I was using a 12mg (1.2%) and it wasn't working. I now use 24mg(2.4%) and it works great!

Good Luck, and don't give up!