Evod help...

ok, so you all know by now, I have one Evod twist. I have one BCC Mega tank, and one Nautilus tank. Usually my Evod lasts half a day, then needs a charge. Today, I pulled it off the charger, put my Nautilus tank on, and started vaping. Two hours later, I refilled my tank, put it on the battery, and everything was fine. But thirty minutes later, every time I try to use it, the white light on the button flashes between 10 and 15 times. At first I thought the battery had already run out (odd, since I normally don't have to put it back on a charger till around 3 pm), but then I went ahead and changed tanks. The BCC Mega is working fine, no flashing lights... I went ahead and used a q-tip and rubbing alcohol to clean the connector on the tank and the battery, just in case it had leaked or something, but no dice, still didn't work.

So, I have it charging now, just in case, but has anyone had a problem like this? I'm so confused, and it is my only battery, I dont have money to buy anything else. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Michelle

It sounds like the coil might have gone out. These typse of batteries have some protection that keep them from fireing if the coil has a short. If you have another coil, even a used one you could try to swap it out and see if that helps.

battery is fine.

more likely the coil burned out. (like a light bulb...gets a hot spot that eventually burns through and severs the wire connection)

to verify this: try the nautilus on a different battery. if it works, then a connection issue perhaps? (sometimes the connectors on the bottom of aspire tanks need to be pulled down a bit to make good contact) if it doesn't work and you have already tried pulling the bottom connection down a bit, then probably time to change coils.