New To Vaping

Jorden

Hey guys so I am 18 and new to vaping, I do it for the fun and flavors I get all my e-jucies with no nicotine, I bought a 2 pack starter kit 2 days ago and its cool and all but I want to build or buy a built modded vape to make clouds. I need my future vape to have the following features...

1.) Not A Dripper, I do not like the fact that every 5 - 6 hits you need to redrop and if you don't you get a dry hit.

2.) Long lasting battery, and safe to use with the set up.

3.) Huge smoke clouds !!, I want these clouds to be sick and fun to play with.

4.) Keeps fresh flavor, I don't want my vape to kill the flavor at all.

Please help me with a sick set up or a sick one that is already set up, links would be appreciated ! (:

Thanks !!

Tip: Sniff coffee grounds before a hit or trying a new flavor, it clears your taste buds for a better tasting hit!!

There is a lot of info on doing builds in the Cloud Chasing section of the forum.

1. You will need a RDA if you really want to cloud chase. ;)

2. You will need to learn about doing it safely (Do your homework and research) Battery safety, Building Coils, OHMs Law, meter testing coils. It is not something you want to just jump into without taking the time to learn. We don't want to hear that you need face reconstruction.

3. Again you will need a good RDA (Rebuildable Drip Atomizer)

4 Learn how to build coils for flavor and clouds.

Welcome to V|T :)

There is a lot of info on doing builds in the Cloud Chasing section of the forum.

1. You will need a RDA if you really want to cloud chase. ;)

2. You will need to learn about doing it safely (Do your homework and research) Battery safety, Building Coils, OHMs Law, meter testing coils. It is not something you want to just jump into without taking the time to learn. We don't want to hear that you need face reconstruction.

3. Again you will need a good RDA (Rebuildable Drip Atomizer)

4 Learn how to build coils for flavor and clouds.

Welcome to V|T :)

Yeah I know, I have been looking everything up and if I do build I will go into my local smoke shop and see if everything is good and ask around first before building and is it possible to do major clouds with a tank & not a dripper ?

Not really, You need really good air flow and you will not get that in a Tank. There are some good RBAs out there, but none will give you the vapor you want. Most are Top coil and need juice at at-least a 50/50 mix to wick. The Kayfun is a bottom coil, but the air flow will not do. You may be a good candidate for what is called a REO, but those have limited RDAs that will work with them.

Yes, Organic cotton for wick and some Kanthal for coils. Size of Kanthal would depend on the build. (Or have a Vape Shop do a build for you) You will also need Good Batteries (rated for your build), Charger and Ohm meter.

This is one reason I take issue with Ebay.

- You will get everything in photos
- Kayfun comes with stainless and clear tank (There is no KayFun pictured, it is a Nimbus RDA)
- Both units are Brushed Stainless Steel
Beware of what you buy from Ebay. There is more than one post about people getting ripped off. Buy from a local shop or a reliable online vendor. You may spend a little more, but you can be assured of what you get. If it is a good local shop, they will help you buy what you need.

• 4 weeks later...

One thing about the wick organic cotton is a preference some people have I prefer Japanese cotton like ko gen do or koga some people prefer rayon or cellucotton the wicking is mostly personal preference find what you like the best and stick with it good luck.