Looking For All Natural/organic Flavorings?

fatalis

Hi, does anyone know where I might be able to find organic, or at least natural flavorings that might work well for making juice? Thanks!

Btw, since my traumatic juice-mixing experience the other night, I've been wondering if I'm not using the right kind of Loranns flavors. I thought it was the candy oils, but I used the coconut and chocolate hazelnut mixed together with 18mg PG/VG mixture and I tried it from 2-3 drops (in 1ml nic liquid) all the way to about 20-25 drops of flavor per 1ml and it was still horrendous!

I feel like an absolute dunce, am I missing some vital ingredient that I don't know about??? :wacko:

My experience with LorAnn's is less is more!! I usually do half and half 36mg to PG. In a 3mL bottle it fills the bottle about 3/4 full. Then I add my flavors....about 3-4 drops of whatever flavoring I chose. Now the one thing to remember about candy flavorings (candy oils) is that some of the them need a sugar to get to the taste that it should be. I have used these in the past to make candy and the flavor is very different in juice versus in candy. They work great in making candy!! I have about 10 different LorAnn's oils and I can honestly say only about 4 of them make a good juice flavor. I have heard of people using liquid Splenda and adding a drop to the juice mixture to bring out the flavor. I have personally not tried this!! But I do understand the concept. All my chocolate based LorAnn's flavors are HORRIBLE to make juice with!! The ones I have found that are not too bad are Cotton Candy, Pina Colada, Root Beer, and Caramel. I use Root Beer and Caramel together and it tastes like a Root Beer Float!! (Word of warning...the juice is the color of soy sauce!! Very Dark!!) I have also tried the Cinnamon Oil. I liked it!! But after I made it, it was way too strong after awhile!! I mixed it together with regular menthol juice and it tasted like Dentyne Gum. This concoction is VERY strong and impossible to get out of an atomizer!! (You have been warned!!!)

You must also remember most flavors will be artificial. I am sure no one squeezes a strawberry directly into a bottle and calls it a flavoring. Hehehe!! Juice making is very frustrating!! I have gone through a lot of time and unflavored juice to try something and I have only had a very few work out for me!!

OK...last advice!! Try cutting back on your flavorings when you try to make some!! You can always add more!! I stick with 3ml bottles so I can start small and add more of whatever I need along the way. Clean out the bottles if the juice sucks and start all over!! And write down what you made!! Or you will probably make it again and it will suck!! Also remember you are starting with a blank palette when you make juice. You have to make it taste like what you want and you have no base tobacco flavoring or anything to start with and build on.

I hope this helps a little....sorry it was a little long winded!! Good Luck!!

My experience with LorAnn's is less is more!! I usually do half and half 36mg to PG. In a 3mL bottle it fills the bottle about 3/4 full. Then I add my flavors....about 3-4 drops of whatever flavoring I chose. Now the one thing to remember about candy flavorings (candy oils) is that some of the them need a sugar to get to the taste that it should be. I have used these in the past to make candy and the flavor is very different in juice versus in candy. They work great in making candy!! I have about 10 different LorAnn's oils and I can honestly say only about 4 of them make a good juice flavor. I have heard of people using liquid Splenda and adding a drop to the juice mixture to bring out the flavor. I have personally not tried this!! But I do understand the concept. All my chocolate based LorAnn's flavors are HORRIBLE to make juice with!! The ones I have found that are not too bad are Cotton Candy, Pina Colada, Root Beer, and Caramel. I use Root Beer and Caramel together and it tastes like a Root Beer Float!! (Word of warning...the juice is the color of soy sauce!! Very Dark!!) I have also tried the Cinnamon Oil. I liked it!! But after I made it, it was way too strong after awhile!! I mixed it together with regular menthol juice and it tasted like Dentyne Gum. This concoction is VERY strong and impossible to get out of an atomizer!! (You have been warned!!!)

You must also remember most flavors will be artificial. I am sure no one squeezes a strawberry directly into a bottle and calls it a flavoring. Hehehe!! Juice making is very frustrating!! I have gone through a lot of time and unflavored juice to try something and I have only had a very few work out for me!!

OK...last advice!! Try cutting back on your flavorings when you try to make some!! You can always add more!! I stick with 3ml bottles so I can start small and add more of whatever I need along the way. Clean out the bottles if the juice sucks and start all over!! And write down what you made!! Or you will probably make it again and it will suck!! Also remember you are starting with a blank palette when you make juice. You have to make it taste like what you want and you have no base tobacco flavoring or anything to start with and build on.

I hope this helps a little....sorry it was a little long winded!! Good Luck!!

Thanks for the advice! :)