Tasty Vapor Juice

stompasaurus

I just made my first purchase of juice since running out of the bottles I got from Arno, and I decided to go with Geoff at Tasty Vapor (www.tastyvapor.us). I still really want to see what everyone's raving about and get me some VT juice, but that will have to be next. The cheapskate in me just couldn't turn down this deal :)

So what's his deal? Well first, he's got great flavors, at least from the two that I have tried - more on those later. He sells 30ml bottles of juice for $15, which by itself isn't too exciting. He has 12mg, 24mg, 36mg, and 48mg. But things really get interesting when you buy a doubler - a 120ml (!) bottle of 0mg juice, in either PG, VG or a 50/50 mix, but with the same concentration of flavor. So you can buy the 48mg juice and cut it down to whatever strength you want with the doubler, and save quite a bit of cash, and the calculations are easy to do since you are only mixing two liquids. For example, I wanted to mix up a bit of 18mg, so I added 3 drops of 48mg with 5 drops of 0mg (repeated many times, of course), and didn't have to worry about diluting the flavor. Or, if you already have one of those flavors from someone else, you can just buy the doubler in that flavor or another flavor that complements it, and again dilute your juice without losing flavor. I think it's a fantastic idea.

Of course, none of this matters if it doesn't taste good. Does it?

Yes!

Again, I'm still a noob and have only tried one other vendor's juices before, so I probably can't speak about this subject as eloquently as I could about beer.

For myself, I ordered the Butterfinger mix in 48mg, with a 50/50 doubler. My friend got Cherry/Vanilla in 48mg, with a VG doubler. Both flavors were fantastic - tasted as advertised (I swore I was eating the candy!) without any noticeable aftertaste and without being overwhelming. I've only had this stuff for a couple of days, but I'm really happy with what I got. He's also got really good customer service and fast shipping.

There are a few video reviews out there (search youtube for tasty vapor) of his other flavors, like butter rum, tropical punch, and tobacco.

Awesome review Stomp ! Thanks for the info. Ive heard good things about tastyvapor/ i understand he also sells fluval (the batting inside the cart ). I bought some from Wal Mart, seems to work but not sure if I got the right stuff. Butterfinger sounds like a great flavor, Its amazing how they can come up with that stuff. :thumbsup:

Okay, fine. I've been working on composing a post about this, but now I'll just add my 2 cents worth. I also recently ordered from tasty vapor. I wasn't expecting much because I haven't been able to taste any juice I've tried - and I've tried a few different ones. I'd read this was a good place to order from and I liked their fair prices, so I gave them a try. I was totally surprised to actually taste these. And I mean really taste them!! I read that the doublers would be too strong to vape alone, but I did and WOW!!! I can taste them!!! Okay, I said that before, but it was so exciting. I got the cherry, cinnamon, and orange doublers and the atomic fireball and chocolate e-juice in 12mg. I've been vaping the doublers alone and do fine with them for several hours, then have to have some nic. I have no way of knowing how much nic I'm actually using, but I know it's a whole lot less than I was.

The atomic fireball tastes a lot like the cinnamon, but with more of a "bite". Probably because it has nic in it? I really like both. They taste like those hot cinnamon candies. The cherry doesn't have as much of a kick to it, but I can tell it's cherry. Now remember, I haven't been able to taste any of the other juices so far, so someone else may get a lot more flavor from it than I did. The chocolate e-juice I can tell it has chocolate under tones, but it's mild. To me. I'm not that crazy about it, but it's still pretty good. I'm not sure on the orange. I can sure tell there is orange there, but I think I smell it more than taste it. I'm not sure yet. Like I said, I wasn't expecting to taste anything, so was very pleased. I ordered flavors that I really like to begin with, but am excited to try some of the others.

All in all, I'm very pleased with these juices. The customer service was excellent. I sent an email before ordering because I wasn't sure exactly how I was supposed to do it. I got an answer right away, got my order in, got an email about that, and within 3 days had my order. Excellent service in my book. I'm a pleased customer.

I have ordered from Tasty Vapor before and was very satisfied ! I love his coffee flavor. And Geoff is very friendly and helpful. I have chatted with him and even spoke to him on the phone.

I've gotten a bit nic od'd before but want to keep vaping and never thought of hitting the doubler alone .... What a dope..... DOI !!!!

Thanks for the tip !

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines