510 Mega Batt Question

nana

Okay, I know I said I'm probably about done buying new stuff, but that was then and this is now. Sort of. A new battery doesn't count as new stuff, does it? Anyway, I was doing some searching and almost ordered a mega batt for my 510. I just wasn't sure, so I decided to come back here and see if anyone has one or if anyone knows anything about them. I really like my 510, but would like longer battery life. Does anyone know anything about them?

They are a longer in length than your current 510 battery.

To get technical, the standard 510 battery runs at 180mah however the mega batter runs at 280mah. Intern you get longer charge time on a mega battery. If I can also point out, The Spade actually runs at 360mah. So it's even LONGER than the mega battery, about 5 hours.

lol I have been getting over 5 hours close to 6.5 on my mega :P but i dont vape CONSTANTLY lol I do like the mega's tho. But they are just about the length of your cart longer.

They are a longer in length than your current 510 battery.

To get technical, the standard 510 battery runs at 180mah however the mega batter runs at 280mah. Intern you get longer charge time on a mega battery. If I can also point out, The Spade actually runs at 360mah. So it's even LONGER than the mega battery, about 5 hours.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the info. I don't vape constantly, but my batteries don't last as long as some say theirs do, so now I'm looking at the Spade. I think I just have to accept that fact that is always going to be something bigger and better out there. Like Tim Allen always said, "More power." :thumbsup:

Well, I guess I'll skip the mega and go straight to the spade. I just ordered one. I justified the purchase by telling myself it's just another battery and I need that. I talked myself out of the VP-PT because I don't want to be plugged in that much. I switch back and forth between my VP2 and my 510 as the attys get hot, so ordering more batteries is okay. Right? lol

Thanks for the input.

280 mAh is the way to go ,while I have not tried the mega battery I have been using DSE 801 batteries on my 510's and 901's and I only have to charge one or two batteries a day instead of three or four.

280 mAh is the way to go ,while I have not tried the mega battery I have been using DSE 801 batteries on my 510's and 901's and I only have to charge one or two batteries a day instead of three or four.

Yep, I agree. I'll never get a standard 510 bat again, I think. The mega is 280.