Manhattan Mod Clone Vs. Authentic IMO

In case anyone was wondering and since Ameravape is discontinuing the Manhattan (supposedly) i did a little research and this is what i came up with. Now i own a 100% authentic Brass Manhattan Mod and i recently purchased a clone of the exact same mod. Now there are the obvious and expected difference with threading and the magnets of the clone not being quite as strong as the authentic. Still i tested both on a .25ohm coil and both with a 1.00ohm coil. The authentic with the .25 ohm had a voltage drop at about .25v and at a 1.00 coil it was a .09 voltage drop. The clone had a .07 voltage drop at the 1.00 but a .37v drop on the .25 ohm. Now before i get bombarded with how i did it. i did use one of those crappy Tobeco voltage meters and i know they are probably far from accurate but still the clone was pretty damn close. and seeing as how the clone cost me $50.00 and the authentic cost me around $220.00 i don't see where the authentic really out performed the clone at all! So for anyone who's wondering what the deal with the manhattan mod is save yourself the money and get a clone. It may not stick to the refrigerator like the authentic but really who cares about a simple novelty like that when you save $170.00.