1ohm iTaste MVP V3

So I read somewhere that the mvp should only fire to around 1.2 ohms but I built a 1ohm single coil and it fires just fine... but it doesn't produce the vapor I thought it would...gavu3a3u.jpg Do I need more cotton... where did I go wrong?

You have the Itaste vv v3, the MVP is a box style device. I have a vv v3 as well but not sure how low it's supposed to fire. If I use a 1.5 ohm coil it makes for a short battery life. Are you useing VV or VW settings?

You might want to try and plug in the wattage and intended ohm of the coil to see how close to the max output you're getting on the v3. What do you use to check the ohms of your builds? The v3 might be close, but probly best to use a dedicated ohm reader.

You might want to try and plug in the wattage and intended ohm of the coil to see how close to the max output you're getting on the v3. What do you use to check the ohms of your builds? The v3 might be close, but probly best to use a dedicated ohm reader.

^^ This ^^

If you're building coils, definitely use a dedicated coil meter or at least a quality DMM (digital multi meter) to get an accurate read on the coil. The meters on the devices are close, but never "accurate", at least in my experience comparing a coil-meter to my MVP 2.0...