Shelf Life Of Juice

mimi

I am pretty new to this and have a couple of questions.

What is the shelf life of the juice? I have ordered several flavors to try and I don't know how long they should last. Like I said, I am new, so I am not a heavy vaper yet so I am not going thru it very fast.

Also, should I refrigerate the juice? I have heard some opposing opinions on this issue.

I would appreciate all the info you can give me.

From what I understand juice actually has a really long shelf life, but I guess it would depend on where you get your juice from. One bottle I got from a china supplier it says the expiration date is 6/22/2011. A bottle I got from electronicstix says it expires in 24 months. A bottle from dietsmokes says Dec. 2010.

Personally, I keep juice that I'm not currently vaping in the refrigerator for long term storage. It's really only there because I don't like them. It's mainly my Johnson Creek juices which I should probably just throw away since I don't think I'll be vaping them ever. The bottles I plan to vape in rotation, I just keep on a shelf in my apartment away from the windows. Keeping the bottles in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight is good enough to keep you juice from going bad.

Ive heard different opinions about this as well. But, our founder, Chris Wan kenobi told me once a cool dry place away from heat is a good rule. And I would think if you have it more than a year, youre PROBABLY NOT going to ever use it. If you get into vaping as much as most people do, I doubt youll have much juice last more than a month or so before its all vaped away ! :thumbsup:

Ideally you should store liquid at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture and do not store in the bathroom. (IE Medicine Cabinet because of the drastic temp changes when you take a shower)

Juice will usually last 1-2 years although I don't recommend you keep it past one year.